etnies charges sales tax based upon the tax laws of the state your order is shipped to. All applicable state and local sales taxes will appear on the order billing & review pages during your checkout process.
The etnies online store is required by law to charge sales tax on orders shipped to the following states: CA, WA, NY, VA, AR, NC, FL, CO, PA, UT, SC, TN, WI, NV, AZ, OK, HI, RI and ID.
Contact customer service if you have any further questions or concerns.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- PayPal (most preferred and safest)
- Etnies Gift Certificates
NOTE: etnies online store does not accept personal checks, cashier checks or money orders as a form of payment. Mail orders will be returned to sender. etnies is unable to withdraw funds from foreign credit/ debit card accounts.
Your payment is securely processed via our online payment provider Adyen or Paypal.
In our checkout we ask that you provide your Credit Card Verification Value Code (CVV or CVC) for increased security and protection against fraud.
- Mastercard, Visa, and Discover Credit Cards, you can find this 3 digit value on the back for your card.
- America Express has a 4 digit value found printed on the front of your card.
As required by law, we will never store your credit card's CVV or CVC code anywhere and it is discarded after transmission in the check out.
We take great care in ensuring your safety in shopping online with us. Our entire checkout process and your account pages are encrypted using TLS/SSL so your transactions remain confidential. In addition, we have partnered with Adyen to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers. Adyen manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card networks and adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.