The New Fall Apparel Collection Just Arrived - Shop Now I get it! Thanks!

Region setting: UK

Subtotal: £0.00 Checkout

Chase Dehart's On The Move - Next »

New Adapt Board Sports site!

Mar 25 2010 / Thursday

My friend Buddy One Leg sent this in today. Check out the Adapt Board Sports site and support the cause. Check them out on Facebook as well. In the meantime, check out Buddy ripping:

Bookmark and Share

20 Comments New Adapt Board Sports site!

1. Thank You Team, I appreciate this post. Thank you Rob!

Buddy Elias/Buddy1 Leg
  2. Thats nice to see such a great example of sport passion. Keep ripping Buddy!

Gui Moraes
  3. Thanks Etnis for posting this for Buddy, he is such a inspiration for us amputees

Rodney Roller
  4. Hey looks it's Budzie Boy, Hey I know that guy too...pretty awesome....cheers.

Hutch Dillinger
  5. I acknowledge there are many women out there just like me. Each one of us put up the pain and grief of knowing the fact that we will not have babies for the rest of our livings.

I just desire to share my individual experience about the effectivity of Pregnancy Miracle. The book is very honest and will provide you with facts and proves instead of opinions.

It is a book worth trying. In Person, I see it as a “saving light”.

pregnancymiraclevkf
  6. good morning, I'm Looking for support. I need to sell my gold coins online. Does somebody had made money with Cash For Gold CO??
    I was recommended this:gold for cash

ViomiEssemitY
  7. I suck coz I only appear to be able to think of one joke and one joke alone...

Why did the plane crash into the house????

COZ THE LANDING LIGHT WAS ON!!

assurbidiossy
  8. I have a mov. file that I exported from my Avid XpressDV on my Windows 2000 computer. I have this mov. file on an external hardrive and now want to open the file on my windows XP laptop. I have the latest quicktime. And it will not open the file. Says I'm missing a component... ? I never heard of quicktime not being able to open a mov. file? What the heck?

resource:
    iphone ringtone maker

prenceinnog
  9. If you are reading this passage, so congratulations you,I will present theboots ofugg Many surprises for you in our website, please hurry to experience it!

Athene
  10. This is the kind of thing I try to teach people. Can we count on a sequel?

D.D. Diabetes Diet
  11. I very much love what you're doing here!

diabetes diet
  12. Amazing blog! Continue the useful entries.

Diabetes Diet
  13. Fire Extinghuishers respecting sales marathon: fire extinguishers

Cannon Safety Ltd offer portable fire extinguishers, fire extinguisher hire and all fire safety requirements. Our comprehensive event fire safety and cover service covers all types of businesses nationwide.

FireMan46
  14. backpacks for laptops
    Bravo, what necessary phrase..., a brilliant idea
    I hope, you will come to the correct decision.
    Bravo, this remarkable idea is necessary just by the way
    You commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.
    I am assured, that you are mistaken.

Scepenems
  15. By the time it finally stopped, I felt as if I had run a marathon. Medication may include antidepressants, so be careful as they can interact with other medication you may be taking.
    johnny depp leonardo dicaprio jessica alba on twitter angelina jolie vs jessica alba

Restiarbantee
  16. MTVs 2010

Good day

We dont agree with this year Mtv 2010 awards decision.

Please attend our little poll

Lady Gaga can not be better than dimeola

Poll supported by Mtv 2010 awards sponsor tortenfisch99
    bruststraffung finanzierung

Mtv awards 2011

fettztmm
  17. Hello.CANNOT USE DVDSHRINK, RIPIT4ME, FIXVTS.PLEASE HELP! -
    I am trying to shrink inside man, but I cannot use the fixvts or when I use the DVD Decrypter I get, "not enough space". also when I use the decrypter while ignoring the storage space, it says its successful, but I dont know what to do next

mp4 converter mac

burn cd
  18. How do you find your next adventure? Plan something very unusual and give your family a treat. There are plenty of tour operators out there that specialize in adventure.
    theme parks discounts
    flash pass fiesta texas
    magic mountain theme

JenGealmelack
  19. You'll be sorry if you wait around for evidence because by the time you get it, it may be too late. The first is penile surgery which is the process of injecting fat from the buttocks into the penis.
    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit pc sport most suitable of the year

spaplyvar
  20. You'll be sorry if you wait around for evidence because by the time you get it, it may be too late. The first is penile surgery which is the process of injecting fat from the buttocks into the penis.
    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit pc sport most suitable of the year