The New Fall Apparel Collection Just Arrived - Shop Now I get it! Thanks!

Region setting: EU

Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout

« Prev - Merry Christmas from etnies! | etnies BMX Presents: 3 Minutes with Adam Baker, Clint Reynolds, and KC Badger - Next »

At Home with Aaron Ross

Dec 27 2010 / Monday

Aaron's new house
Aaron's got some new-ish digs and Sandy Carson & ESPN give you the inside on... er, the inside.

14 Comments At Home with Aaron Ross

1. I think your bikes are amazing keep it going. ROLL!!

wee steeky
  2. Hey Aaron I just got the Sunday #mids for Xmas and I love'em. But anyway I like how you have your bikes set up that way in you house that's pretty sweet.I hope you had a good Christmas bro and I hope you got what you wished for.

Chase Vandine
  3. well all i can say is wow....amazing set up looks very orginal, and simply awsome, love your riding and hope to ride in texas some day. KEEP IT UPP!!

scotty hedstrom
  4. dude i wish i had a sunday, i love how there so freakin COLORFUL i got a verde prism for christmas but ima make it hella bright

james
  5. It would be cool if sunday made a black and yellow bike by aaron ross.

josh
  6. thats a sick ass pic. you should design a brick patterned bike haha nice place ya got here.

steve lemire
  7. that is a sick pic but can you plz get back to me about sending me a couple of stickers i am a big fan

AAron
  8. hey aaron me and my buddy are your 2 biggest fans we both have been working really hard to try to earn the money to buy one of ur bikes we love sunday,oddesy,and etnies so dude just please get back to me. ohh yeah before i forget to tell you u are my idol ive looked up to u like you were my older brother or something so yeah mann peace. love the house by the way dude

Sammy
  9. sweet house I like how there are bikeson the wall
    your my idol oh and I like the bike your riding

drew t
  10. i am a masive fan and would love one of your bikes please get back to me

bradley burrows
  11. hey i eally look uup to u in bmx . an if i woukd have never found u on the internet i woulnd have started bikeing oh be for i for get nice house an how did u hang those bikes on the wll . get back to aaron ross in the best biker iun the world BMX 4LIFE

jacob
  12. I got a Sunday Aaron Ross pro I only bought the bike cause it is yours anyways get back to me cause I have a couple questions

david