etnies 4 life son!

Hey yo! You're looking at an article on the old etnies site. Get with the times, visit the new site!

< Jamie O’Brien: Out of the Water | OIAM 10! >

etnies Recebe Rad Em Portugal

Posted By dustin in BMX | Dec 22 2010 / Wednesday Skip To The Comments (9)

Download in high quality (180.2 MB)

9 Comments etnies Recebe Rad Em Portugal

1. To whom it may concern:
    Dangit, this Portugal video is just about this best thing I've seen this year. Good enough that I need it on DVD, will this be making it as a bonus onto the next major production? The production on this stands out from everything else in BMX. I know this is going to blow a lot of minds, and make a lot of people happy. I just figure that not enough people will give credit where it's due.
    Props yet again, etnies.

Ben Piff
  2. Fuck yeah!
    I'm goin to portugal next year for a whole year on a student exchange :P Will definitely be bringin my bike!

jacobf
  3. amazing edit but a very poor title translation what it should be is "Etnies arrasa em Portugal" wich means "Etnies shreds in Portugal". Etnies recebe rad em Portugal means etnies "catches" rad in Portugal.
    p.s.I'm Portuguese

Fabio marques
  4. I think I want my money back for that translation website I signed up for :-)

Thanks Fabio Margues, glad you liked the edit

Povah
  5. You used google translator, don't you? Haha

I'm brazilian (yes, we speak portuguese down here) and to me the title means "Etnies welcomes Rad (I thought this was the name of someone haha) in Portugal".

Anyway, nice video! It makes me wanna go to Portugal. (:

Matheus
  6. Skip the wrong translation, or "Lost in translation". Walter did a awesome work on this edit. Those guys are amazing riders. I can say that I'm a lucky one rider, since I've saw some of their action live in the first person, and I can assure to you that the gap on the last clip with Nathan was huge... massive. Again props to all riders and filmer.

Paulo Martins
  7. wow ! the video came out really good ...i wish i was healthy to ride more with this guys ..
    is amanzing how much good fotage they got in a few days driving around ... thanks to our tour guy Hugo !
    good job dudes !
    Ruben

ruben alcantara
  8. can u guys please send me a lot of stickers

abie
  9. And like Ruben says in his post, Hugo dig an amazing job touring the riders and showing them the good spots.

Paulo Martins