etnies X Plan B , check it now I get it! Thanks!

Region setting: UK

Subtotal: £0.00 Checkout

Chase Dehart's On The Move - Next »

Win Sheckler Shtuff!

Dec 9 2010 / Thursday

Ryan Sheckler Facebook contest

Check out the etnies Facebook CONTESTS tab and enter to win Ryan's signed Plan B board, Oakley shades, a Nixon watch, signed etnies Sheckler 3 and pair of new etnies! Get it!

11 Comments Win Sheckler Shtuff!

1. what's up etnies ... hey pliss come to peru :D ... you have very good skaters ... and here in peru need to know and would be very amusing that you come to show us the best tricks that have .

thanks : Araon bejar C.

araon bejar castillo
  2. :P

:O! oh my god is .j.............
  3. Hi, I'm from Holland and your'e skating is amazing. It's simple I like you for te person you are. How you make time for youre family and friends its special. So thank you Ryan that I have a look in your'e live. I hope you visit Holland. I can show you around :)

Bianca
  4. aye yo etnies one of my homies , patrick muresan, rides for yall and i was hopin yall ould come to woodward atlanta sometime and throw a demo with everyone in it, just sayin, consider it...and the reason i put "shecks" is cuz all my frends call me it so yeah, come down to atlanta for real tho

erik "shecks"
  5. Wassup etnies you should come to redondo beach i know a bunch of skate spots i skate at ruhs often and there are a lot of skate spots and its home of the famous redondo 13 so come to redondo i live rite next to the high school

Lucas
  6. I like Malto better.

Chuck Norris
  7. Hey I have a BOAT LOaD of pictures of me riding my ling board and the camera is ZOOMED in on my skate shoes by etnies if u would send me a email that would be awesome I'm 13 and I'm not the best longboarded/ skater but i can get good photos so PLeASE reply to

GlenAtwood1@aol.com

Glen
  8. etnies wave please see the video on youtube whit the name david tamyo skate if you like please leave a

mario garcia tamayo
  9. Hola, soy una gran admiradora se Ryan sheckler,soy de chile y desde los 6 años ando en skate, me encanta y he seguido todos los pasos de ryan shekler , he ganado 4 veces seguidas torneos de skate aca en chile y tengo 13 :D
    Gracias C:

Maca
  10. where is the result of the winner of this contest?

FITRI HAKIM
  11. I'm from peru and I love etnies I would love to bring a store here in peru etnies there are many good skaters here

ernesto carassa