Celebrate Earth Day with 20% Off in the Buy a Shoe Plant a Tree Collection. Use Coupon earthday2014 I get it! Thanks!

« Prev - Blast Off Pics! | Sometimes... - Next »

Win Nathan's Bike!

Oct 12 2010 / Tuesday

Win Nathan Williams's Bike

Nathan Williams left his bike in Oz and the Aussies are giving it away!!! Alright, they asked him to leave it as a contest prize and he gladly did. So now you can win the bike Nathan Williams rode around Australia during the This Is United premiere tour. For details and to enter, head to the Stowaway site!

19 Comments Win Nathan's Bike!

1. I am a big fan of you, and I am also a big fan of bmx.
    I really love this sport, because it is very athletic for you and your body. this is why I should win this really cool and awsome bike of yours.

david newlin
  2. nathan your a beast. i watch your videos all the time and never get sick of them. i personally think that you are the best street rider around. you inspire me to ride my bike all day everyday. i think i should win this bike because right now i am bikeless and dont have enought money to buy a bike again right now.

cameron beck
  3. I like nathan because I seen him on tv and u are the bomb and i don't have a bike and and can't afford a bike and I want a bmx because my friend has one too and there fun to rider i hope u have a good one.

bailee
  4. Nathan Williams name ur the best street bike I've seen I watch alot of ur videos I even learn the hang five pedal from u which is really sick I liked the video when u Corey and Dakota were in Germany which was really sick and just tight as hell I think I should ur bike because my little brother wants a bike and if I got ur bike I would give him old one which would be really cool cuz then I have my brother ride with like he's always wanted to but I still think ur the best biker ever

Cody vanravenswaay
  5. this bike is sick and so are you nathan ever since i saw this bike on google iv wanted it and then now i could win it it would be so sick if i won this bike and nathan, you my fav rider on the etnies team. i also need a new bike cuz mine just brokelast week

shawn moore
  6. bueno natha sos el mejor de todos
    vos ases qe siga este deporte
    me impiras mucho
    nunca me canzo de ver tus videos sos el mejor rider
    y me gustaria tener tu bike
    soy de argentina mi facebook es echi bmx
    y msn echi_r1@hotmail.com
    ESO ES TODO SOS EL MEJOR QE ME IMPIRA A SEGUIR
    NOS VEMOS

ezequiel
  7. im a big fan of nathan williams i watch your vides and no get bored i allso ride bmx
    your the best street rider ever
    you inspire me to ride my bike :)

antohny andrews
  8. i ride bmx and my current bike has just been stolen!!!! and i was looking for a new bike to ride that is all i do all day and until my bike was stolen i have 2 brothers and a sister who rides bmx, so i wathc now because i dont have a bike anymore!!!! PS: u rip

dan cram
  9. OMG! I not seen this publication. How I can to win the bike of Nathan Williams?

Sebastian
  10. I'm cheking Stowaway site. But I see any details to win this bike. Hopefully they could let know like trying to obtain it or something thus me!

Sebastian
  11. Nathan Williams you are my hero .You are the bmx rider that really inspire me , i rimember when i meet u at the hallowen jam 2010 when u sign my shirt and i show u on my iphone that i was gonna get your frame i hope u rimember nathan n also when my friend said that tell nathan to sign your phone and i was like is not my phone lol u awsome dude

erik
  12. hey nathan is your biggest fan erik i just pass by to tell u that ur awsome dude no homo,i wish that 1 day i will become a good rider with unique style like u dude ur awsome ....... weell i hope u can reply dude by the way i already bought the mothership frame is an awsome frame united is awsome ........... natahn i wish a goood life cuz i kn

erik
  13. nathan i wish u a good life because i know that ur a cool dude ............ wish u the best dude from your biggest fan erik

erik
  14. poglejte si tole Otroski poganjalci

kolenkoc
  15. hey nathan i dont ride but i want to start to ride i can someday be like you, i wish that 1 day i will become a good rider with unique style like you nathan your my hero

Addam Stirk
  16. hey nathan can u ask ur mate's if you'll let a 9 year old girl in the group and + i'll give you all a kiss on the cheak

laura who loves nathan from the
  17. hi nathan my name im michael and im 11 year old and i love bmx i have a harrow 200.3 and i love to do flat land tricks like tail wip,weely and others and i would love to win your amazing bike to help me with my tricks and i hope to see u do any vidoes thx by . secerly michael

michael
  18. its me michael sorry but i spelled haro rong there u are by

michael
  19. Nathan ever since i have been into BMX i have inspired to be like you i have watched every possible video of you on the internet, i had your shoes and i am even trying to save to get you frame. I live to be like you Nathan that is why i think i should get your bike!

Tom