Black Friday-ish Offer: Jameson 2 X 1 - Second pair for FREE! Use Promocode: JAMESON2X1 I get it! Thanks!

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST

« Prev - Lyn-z: Part of Me | Randy Taylor Recovery - Next »

Aaron Ross Bike Check Gallery!

Oct 6 2010 / Wednesday

ESPN's got a new Bike Check Photo Gallery and interview with Aaron Ross. Get all the colorful details here.

A Ross Bike check

10 Comments Aaron Ross Bike Check Gallery!

1. hola te escribo desde Venezuela,hermosa tu bici :)
    felicidades por tus logros
    Riqueza en la voluntad
    Nobleza en tu corazon
    Pureza en tus alimentos

yelixa monoxiclo
  2. Aaron Ross you are my Idol dude i swear i have all of your dvd's and everything i even have posters of you hanging in my room i love the way you ride and i just love bmxing. Everyday i ride i think about your style and how badass you are damn i wish i someday meet you and become as good as you!!!!!!

Jerson Venegas
  3. aaron ross is awsome

noah g
  4. Hey Aaron, I think your pretty sweet man. I love your style and I want a new bike other than a Mongoose to perfect my tricks to at least try to be as good as you man. My mom might be ordering me a pair of your # mids online for Xmas. Man I hope I get those shoes and I hope you pick me as a winner for you Hiaku contest. BMX man!!!!$$$

Chase Vandine
  5. HA HA HA HA. Dude, this kid Eddie said if you gave him that contest bike he said he would RIDE you too!!!!!!!!!! I just had too piont that out. Hey it's ok though my posts kinda suck so props for that kid man.

Chase Vandine
  6. Yo man wuzzzz up Aaron? yo dude if you have xbox live i want to add you as a friend man.

Chase Vandine
  7. your bmx aaron looks like me so much that I have to cock the toy into the pit of my tv one day I would like to be like you in bmx tricks me like you do and your bmx's that I like is the com blue and pink wheels Green and red are pretty I guess that will be the x gamen 17 Venezuela and living in a small town in Cojedes

rafael sandoval
  8. lol ?

gemi
  9. lol ?

gemi
  10. hey man you are really good on a bmx bike i hope i someday meet you and in the future get as good at riding bmx as you are

James Vercellotti