Chase has announced a partnership with Facebook to power the finance company’s inaugural “Community Giving” campaign, which will allocate a total of $5 million to small, local non-profits voted on by Facebook members. The campaign will take the form of a Facebook Platform application, in which members can choose their favorite of more than 500,000 non-profits.
Now that the Sheckler Foundation WON the first round along with 100 other charities, we are in the running to win 1 Million dollars!
The winner will receive the Grand Prize of $1 Million, announcement slated for February 1; five runners-up will each receive $100,000, and the entire top 100 will receive $25,000 each.
Voting Starts January 15, 2010 and ends January 22, 2010. We have 7 days to win this! Please Cast Your VOTE!
Or follow these steps:
1. Log-in to your Facebook account
2. Become a fan of the “Chase Community Giving” page
3. Click on the “Chase Giving” tab
4. Search by name: The Sheckler Foundation
6. Now Spread the Word to your friends, get others to vote! Post to your Facebook Page!