The New Fall Apparel Collection Just Arrived - Shop Now I get it! Thanks!

Region setting: UK

Subtotal: £0.00 Checkout

Chase Dehart's On The Move - Next »

Sunday Funday Bike Check

May 26 2009 / Tuesday

Aaron's work of art...

Aaron Ross seat & main

Bike check! Full details at DigBMX.

20 Comments Sunday Funday Bike Check

1. Hello! My name is Betim, more than ten years of practical BMX bike, I confess that is the best sport in the world. I love BMX and my dream is one you can ride a bike to the best of the BMX world and I am very fan of morgan wade. I wish that I look my blog.
    www.polodirtjump.blogspot.com

Roberto-betim
  2. yo ross bike is spankin just wondering if those twombolt cranks doin ya good coz i got a pair on my new bike and people been sayin they just plain suck i dont usually believe them but your riding is closest i can compare to with someone with those cranks if that made any sense basically i just wanna know if they do you well on the count of how much your bike gets thrown *have to confess i do it aswell *

lachlan
  3. ei aaron.. im a big fan of yours and everyone who have bikes here talks about you all the time.. i even have paint jobs like yours... so keep up the good work and we hope that you can come visit here in the Philippines..

john
  4. hola mi nombre ya lo dije mi comentario es que soy un gran fanatico del bmx y por supuesto de aaron ross me gusto demaciado su bike esta buenisima me gustaria konoserlo en persona alguna ves pero creo que imposible tengo 15 años y soy de chile saludos pari ti adios que estes bien.

ricardo alexis yañez cordero
  5. pss nadamas decir que aaron ross

es el mejor bmx que puede existir i q io trato de ser todos lo0s dias igual q el i darle conmo el

gerardo torres rodriguez
  6. Hey aaron..i just bought the funday and im very happy with it! Im working hard and gettin pretty banged up in hopes of some day being as good as you..i found out that a little skill and a huge pair can help you out on your way to the top! Thanks for all your positive outlook apon me...well not really but your my fucking hero so...Keep it up!

Steve Meisner
  7. What type of cranks are those?

Daniel
  8. heyyy man u are my hero!! someday i wish to be as good as u. i love your bike paint jobs and we all have them. u should come down to Australia one time...

Ali
  9. hey i just got the sunday pro it amazes me how amazing it is. but how do you stop the breaks from squilling??
    if you could help that would be great thx

tyler young
  10. i think the brakes are make to do that look up some vids of Aaron his brakes make that sound every time

Connor Rix
  11. hey just wonderin do the aaron ross space grips hold up? anyway im a big fan hope you can come to lake havasu some day i would appreciate it. and there is an old walmart here that moved and its completely empty maybe you could buy it and make a bmx plaza or something thanks!!!

connor stock
  12. hey mate, im josh you probably think im another fan. haha yeah i am and my bike is pretty much based on this bike, i love it! i would also love if you came to australia to come and see us ausies and i hope to see you in person or just go for a ride cheers :)

greeny
  13. im such a big fan you think you kould come to Yelm Washington we sort of have a suky park but there are some impressing people and im wondering if you could give me some tips with bikes because your bike is just soooooooo amazing. oh and there's is this one place on a strip mall by sunbirds and mabe you could do some amazing stuff to it because i have been looking it that empty dump for mabe 3 years.:) thanks

some guy
  14. I have to hear just what Ada can do with this.

Davidoff Cigar

Davidoff Cigar
  15. FAIL...

naturopathy

Kenneth
  16. is the best!?!

Best Regards

aachen chat

Darrell
  17. Hey , I doubt it??

kostenloser single chat

Roger
  18. I'm glad you said that?

moncler jackets

Antoinette
  19. I'm glad you said that :D

parketarstvo

Gregory
  20. The BEST page that I read all day??

My Regards,