NOW: Free (Ground) Shipping On All Orders Till The End Of The Year! I get it! Thanks!

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST

« Prev - Sal's the jump ramp champ! | Made For Skate! - Next »

Sad News

Feb 10 2009 / Tuesday

jeremy lusk pray for jeremy lusk

METAL MULISHA RELEASE: FEBRUARY 9th, 2009 11:50 PM

It is with the greatest sadness that we report...our beloved Jeremy Lusk passed away at approximately 11:03 PM PST this evening due to complications from the crash sustained Saturday evening in Costa Rica. Still in the Calderon Hospital Intensive Care Unit, he was surrounded by his loving Mother and Father, Chuck and Gina Lusk, his wonderful wife Lauren, his Mother and Father-in-Law Lynne and Larry and many of his closest Mulisha family members including Brian Deegan, Ryan Hagy, Cameron Steele and Erik Apple.

Please keep Jeremy and his family in your thoughts and prayers. All the warm thoughts, comments and support are comforting in these times.

We will provide further updates regarding arrangements as we get them.

7 Comments Sad News

1. My thoughts and prayers are with your Family and Friends. R.I.P Jeremy Lusk. You will be Missed.

ROBERT
  2. Metal Mulisha won't be the same without you. Bro! RIP Jeremy Lusk...you will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family, friends and Mulisha crew.

Orange County Fans
  3. You will be missed bro. Much love to your FAMILY and the MULISHA FAMILY. Aint no hard landings in heaven brother.

Dexter
  4. It's always so sad to see a young talented person pass! My heart goes out to his family and friends. R.I.P

Adam Baker
  5. What a fuck i can't believed that he passed away..its so sad! My thoughts and prayers are with your family..R.I.P JEREMY LUSK

Hong
  6. R.I.P JEREMY LUSK

kk
  7. My thoughts and prayers are with your family..R.I.P JEREMY LUSK

Lauren try to stay strong during this time you know Jeremy would want you to be the strongest that you can

Brian