Black Friday-ish Offer: Get Your Second Pair Of The Jameson 2 For FREE! Use Promocode: JAMESON2X1 I get it! Thanks!

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST

« Prev - Japan: Day 2! | Tim Brauch Memorial '08! - Next »

Potter Takes Best Whip!

Sep 24 2008 / Wednesday

¡Señor Todd Potter ganó el premio para el mejor whip-o!

X Mex! Todd Potter made a run for the border to compete in X Games Mexico. After a hard fall during Moto X Freestyle, Potter came back to win Best Whip! Ay, que rico!

etnies moto x games mexico best whip

10 Comments Potter Takes Best Whip!

1. Sites killer right now...got Jones rippin his mad style and Potters winning these golds with bike skill..back to the roots finally...Ya'll should get Jones back up on the team site.

C-Mill
  2. fdfvcvvds

dsdvvd
  3. that is sick

Tas
  4. It is rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon. By the way, pretty nice design you have at this blog, but how about changing it once in a few months?

Brandy Meetington
    reusable coffee filter

Brandy Meetington
  5. It was extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon. BTW, pretty good design you have here, but don’t you think it should be changed every few months?

Kate Simpson
    executive escorts london

Kate Simpson
  6. Undoubtfully cool blog u have here. It would be nice to read something more about such matter. Thank you for posting that material.

Jessica Barnes
    b2b internet marketing

Jessica Barnes
  7. Undoubtfully interesting blog as for me. It'd be just great to read something more concerning this matter. Thnx for giving that data.

Mia CrazyMonkey
  8. It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Pamela Kuree
    london african escorts

REALNAME
  9. Pretty interesting blog you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    Joan Kuree
    escorts milano

Joan Kuree
  10. It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.
    Avril Simpson