Black Friday-ish Offer: Jameson 2 X 1 - Second pair for FREE! Use Promocode: JAMESON2X1 I get it! Thanks!

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST

« Prev - New etnies Shoes | Lauren's New Site - Next »

Huge Sheckler ESPN Cover & Interview!

Jul 21 2008 / Monday

Looks like Ryan Sheckler got the cover and an interview in ESPN magazine:

sheckespn

13 Comments Huge Sheckler ESPN Cover & Interview!

1. oh lordy lordy...

Francisco Lima
  2. fuck-n-a shecks! you bitch about haters, and lately your pretending like you don't care. in your tsm interview you talk about how you want to make a comeback from haters like danny way did, but how can you make a comeback when your fucking exploiting all of the skaters by making us hate you and what not. I want to give them more reasons not to like me?? I was a strong sheckler supporter, but now I have no stand. I dont hate shecks. I dont like shecks. my turning point began when he did the thing for the maloof money cup. "if I win im gonna be rolling in the money". JESUS CHRIST FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY FOR ONE SECOND

chris
  3. ryan sheckler is a bitch, he complains 24/7 he's a girl, i'm glad paul rodriguez won the maloof money cup he shredded! but still ryan sheckler is a girl... and who the F**k gets a damn tattoo on their back of their last name??? thats even more stupid...

kyle
  4. I'm with you Chris. He says if skateboarding dropped off the scene and there was no money left, he'd still do it, but I know he's currently doing it for the $

Kari
  5. ...and im glad he is noticing that skate dudes are kinda ostracizing him. This is not acceptable. There never was a skateboarder showing up is muscles, his carved last name tattoo on the back, the stupid cream for acne, being endorsed by as many big brands as possible, and that stupid show from, what else?, MTV. He's popularizing skateboarding and we won't take it that way. Otherwise let us all sing together "he was a skater boy".

keep it humble for God sake. skateboarding is wisdom. keep it a life lesson

Francisco Lima
  6. whats wrong with making lots of money doing what you like to do? Fuck, isn't that what everyone wants out of life? If I could make millions skating, I'd be happy as shit, and it wouldn't make me less of a skater, just rich. The other day I saw a sheckler video from when he won the x-games at 13 years old. It was amazing, just some random little kid skating his ass off and taking the gold. Even the TV announcers where like; "Wow, what the hell are we witnessing here, this kid is amazing". The guy can skate better than just about everyone, has a decent style and makes a butt load of money doing it, what's the problem?

Aj
  7. dude hihihihihihihihihihihih nice footwear. some day i want to become pro like you see ya.

Brad
  8. Ryan is the best!!!!!!!!!SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erica
  9. Ryan is very hot!!!!!!He is the best!!!!!!♥♥♥

Maike
  10. What kind of ***hole gets his name tattooed on his back.

SK8 for life