Black Friday Deal: 25% OFF! Use coupon etnies2014bf I get it! Thanks!

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST

« Prev - Sergio's Back | Pier Pandemonium Wrapup! - Next »

Arizona Clip #2!

Jun 25 2008 / Wednesday

Here's more from the kickoff to the Recognition Tour in Arizona:

10 Comments Arizona Clip #2!

1. my friend feebled that rail

cody
  2. wateva

ya mum(old el paso)
  3. wat kind of video was that kowl (means
    cool)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dog outtt

butt face
  4. ok heres the scoop! i am a famous person i can make u rich with that video! if you email me with
    that video i can talk 2 my peps and get back 2
    your people (thats just people 4 u not peps)
    because im rich! u can become a billion air (with
    a b) if you send that video to me on my email witch
    is this www.kickmean.0@hotmail.com mail the
    video and you will beeeeee richhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

money
  5. pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
    im comeing mom see wat u made me type your
    a ass hole 2

bob
  6. my name is bob i love my mommy ether no i
    called her a ass hole opes i did it i again i love that song

bob
  7. great video dudes i loved it expept that kid with the
    rib stick weaird has nothing 2 do with the video!
    butt other wize kowl means cool
    so this comment is by some one u dont know
    ya but im not going 2 give u my personal
    info! i learned that if u give info (personal) some
    one can track u down well im only 2 any who sooo
    cool video im showing it 2 all my friends
    it is the number1 best movie in america i say dont
    know about other peps thinking! i wish i did
    that would be so cool yo! u should wish that
    ph ya will you peps on the screen in the video
    be my friend! that would be sooo good 4 my
    age cause im 2 in first grade skip a couple of grades
    sooo smart thats how i know how 2 type at
    2 years old cooli opes i speeled cool wrong oh
    that means i must practice more for my first grade
    spelling b sooo ya well cool video i really liked
    it!!! usome ceep it up son well this was a very long long long comment sorry u have to read
    all of this my bad i just love typeing on the
    computer oh ya i spelled the word THE that was
    one of my words 4 the spelling b
    im going to win that ting ya!!!
    i spelld thing wrong i spelled ting
    funny cool lol jk! just kiding da!
    oh snap i got to go well peace out brother
    and get that rib stic out of there not cool
    COMEING MOTHER!!!
    well by

friend

first grader in the house
  8. hi friends how u doing im doing good! still makeing more videos for this website good! i loved the video that u guys made cool! i gust got to say get the rib stick out of the video totallly not cool guys or dudes to be cool ya! so im like really board thats why im typing this aot so beawar of this cool! im trying to hang out with my friends to get a hold of them but they are not answering not cooltake me out take me out going to the red wings tomarrow! i want to go to sea breeze sence you knaw its like summer ya! ok i am typing alot ya cool! now back to the video all u did is ride a rail so u shuold change the name of your tytell to rieding the rail not rideing the rib stick still not cool! and wats up with the first grader in the house that he was typing alot but not alot that im riteing or typeing you will see! so back to the video that actally let u on the etnies website wat dose it mean when they let you on the website when the video has nothing to do with the website no like so not cool! u are probly wondering why i put an exlemation point at the end of every cool! well i like toyou have a prob with that i dont think so and im not going to stop thats wat i thought you would sat cool! see i did it again and i still will so you can leave me alone ya cool! there i go again am i typeing as mutch as the first grader in the house well i hope im not typeing as mutch as the first grader in the house etheir i am rthe dude who is typing i ust notice that i was doing that weiedr heyy dude do you want to hang out with me today oh ya i dont now were you live my bad cool! there gose the cool! again and again i can not stop how funny is that yooo thats just yo for you yo thats what i thought you would say kmom i was rite you are maen see wat you made ma type you are so mean and you made me type me wrong ok sorry stop yelling at me you are a mean poop! head cool! why did i say cool! in that sencentence i spelled that wrong so back to the video that was a cool! video there gose the cool! again and agin well i got to go my moms yelling at me you are maen mom stop yellin so usome ! video no cool! go me i just said no type it ya by!

cooool!

friend yo

cool!

ther gose coool!agian

peace

out

home dog

by

cool!

first grader in the house
  9. Hab ihn gelesen und finde Ihn sehr hilfreich Danke nochmal :-)

Html Counter