Black Friday Deal: 25% OFF! Use coupon etnies2014bf I get it! Thanks!

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST

« Prev - Little Todd Potter | Last Chance to Win!! - Next »

Calling All etnies Girls!!!

Mar 28 2008 / Friday

You could be next! Alright ladies, our last few etnies Girls of the Month have enjoyed love and fame that far exceeded anyone's webspectations. March's Gina showed us her style and racked up 53 comments (and counting!). That's a whole lotta love. And Ania from February shared her art and it opened doors for her Watermelon and Prompt Box Projects! The question is, what might etnies Girl of the Month mean for you? Ahh, the possibilities are endless...

gina romo etniesania etnies girl of the month february

Lisa Rhymer etnies Girl Of The Month

If you'd like to be featured next, leave us a comment here about yourself with a link to your website or MySpace page and we'll be in touch! It's just that easy.

OR write to us and include your name, age, address, phone number and a photo of yourself, at:

etnies Girl of the Month
c/o Sole Technology, Inc.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105 #235
Lake Forest, CA 92609

16 Comments Calling All etnies Girls!!!

1. Etnies,

I would like to be featured as the girl of the month! I have been surfing and skating a little over 4 years now and looking for a little more exposure. I started surfing after learning to longboard skateboard. Etnies was there with me during this process, as they were my preferred skate shoe. (i wore those first pairs completely out) However, during the last couple of years i have been putting more time into surfing than skating. I broke my leg and ankle all within the same year and decided that i was a little less accident prone out in the water. I still enjoy bombing hills, sliding, and cruising on my skateboard, but most of my time is now spent out in the water. I plan on competing full time this summer for surfing and looking for some exposure. Please check out my myspace page (u have to add me as a friend bc the profile is set to private). Thank you for your time!

Jenn

Jennifer Lovelace
  2. Etnies,
    I would LOVE to be featured on girl of the month! I’m an aspiring model/clothing designer, so No I don’t skate or surf! I’ve attempted to skate a few times but realized its best if I stick to photographing it! And hey! Why should an etnies girl have to have to do sports anyway! Etnies is waaay more than just sports, it’s a culture, it’s innovative, confident, laid-back and most importantly fun! Just like myself! So I think I could represent being an Etnies girl, like no other girl before!
    Thank you!
    Melissa

Melissa Grisby
  3. wow i really love etnies I cannot get enough of them they r so cool! I have like every pair that they ever made seriously! etnies are awesome the are the most comfortable and totally bitchin.

amanda
  4. where do u live amanda? do u live in Hemet?

lovely girl2be
  5. umm y do u need to know I don't know u.

Amanda
  6. they are all skanky bolemic hoes...

Cicily
  7. I love Etnies. I would love to model some for u!

Cheyenne
  8. belimic bitches!!!!!!!!

amanda
  9. stupid skank u r so ugly cnt believe that u were even of the enternet

amanda
  10. Hey Etnies what's up?! I'm Jardie, i'm 16 and from the beautiful Australia. Just leaving you a comment to tell you how great broccoli is. Don't you just love their funky hair-do? Nah i'm just joking i'm actually sending you a little electronic love about etnies girl of the month. Well here's a little about myself... I'm a longboarder who enjoys the lovely point-break bliss of Noosa. I ride and compete on both logs and potato chips (long and shortboards) but longboards are my one true love. I think i'd be a swez-bob etnies girl of the month because I life for and love what I do. Surfing is an amazing sport but I believe any girl who gets out there and has a go at anything (be it surfing, skating or playing chess) is amazing herself. If you'd like to know more about me check out my website! Hope to hear from you guys :)

Jardin Anderson
  11. Hi.. I would love to be featured as an Etnies girl of the month. I'm Tonya I am 15 yrs old from Pennsylvania and a freshman in high school. I am a competitive motocross racer for 7 yrs now. I have taken the ups and downs in this sport by being out for weeks with injuries or walking away with a win, but I love riding/racing its a huge part of my life. I feel that you can be anything you want to be if you have your heart and determination in it for the right reasons, and to be an Etnies girl goes to show that there are girls out there doing just that =)

Thanks..
    Tonya

Tonya Mantsch
  12. ugly skanks u will never be in etnies girl

amanda
  13. Haha chill man. With that kinda attitude you won't be either! :D

Jardin Anderson
  14. My name is Jaimee Shaw and I ride a 4 stroke 2007 Honda CRF150. I am 18 years old and live near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My boyfriend got me interested in riding dirt bikes, and I have been addicted ever since. I don't compete and race or anything, but I really enjoy riding and I love Etnies!I think that it's really awesome that Etnies gives women a chance in such a male dominated sport. Although I have only been riding for less than a year and may not do fancy tricks, I have more fun riding dirt bikes and spending time on trails than anything else and i love it. Isnt that what the real reason of the sport is? Having fun? I love Etnies and dirt bikes, so I would love to represent you and be an Etnies girl and hopefully get some girls into the sport!

Jaimee Shaw
  15. i won't chill out u know what fuck u i don't want to be a etnies girl it's so fuckin retarted n ur probily a stupid skank to and anorexic. so stay out of my busniess of what i do! ya hear

amanda
  16. 'ey etnies!
    See'in your girl of the month thing you got going here, real great idea. We need more girl skaters and such. Keep up the good work.

maggie