The New Fall Apparel Collection Just Arrived - Shop Now I get it! Thanks!

« Prev - Brighton Lashed Boot! | Transworld Snow Readers' Poll!! - Next »

The World of Sheckler!

Jan 8 2008 / Tuesday

lifeofryan2

So Ryan Sheckler is donating his Range Rover and doing good stuff for cancer research. Anyone out there who has lost someone to cancer or knows anyone with cancer should be stoked and can donate too. On top of that little gem, Life of Ryan season 2 begins tonight on MTV and we are being promised a season full of more skateboarding!

56 Comments The World of Sheckler!

1. I'd rather shave my ass hair with a grater than watch that skateboard mocumentary...

Bam
  2. yeah bam

dude
  3. Hey whats up? hi my name is Teren and Kelsey.We always watch your show all the time.

kelsey
  4. ryann!
    you r my hero n your goergeous!!

ashley
  5. your a faggot

dick
  6. Thats awesome that your giving away ur Range Rover!!

George
  7. you shouldnt give a car away. but i will take it

Katlyne
  8. give me your car i will take it.

Katlyne
  9. i wanna suck your veiny cock

jackmehoff
  10. fuckk

frailer
  11. i like red lights!

bobbylicious
  12. thats awesome your giving your care for the cancer cause! Rock On Ryan

J
  13. That Is SOOOOOOO cute That You're Giving Away Your Range Rover! I Probably Would've Had A Hard Time Doing That But...YAY! Ryan! Way To Do It 4 Cancer

Hali
  14. dude i look up to you in skating but wat would make your show better would be less drama and more skating god 3 1st tony hawk 2cnd tony alva and third you

chidubem
  15. if u want to achieve ur dream of being the best pro skater eva u have to do nollie and switch tricks.

is the bam craze over yet?
  16. every-1 needs 2 stop hating off my husband and get on with their own lifes. jus b-cuz the can't afford another car lik rayn.
    so 2 all the hater GET A LIFE!!!!!!

rayn's wifey
  17. to "ryans wifey" you are probably a little ugly bitch with no friends at all you spelt ryan like rayn dumb fuck ,your probably blond or some shit like that

like nuts in yo tonsils
  18. ryan is so f****** hot!

Brianna
  19. like nuts in yo tonsils, so dumb!

Brianna
  20. ryan ur sick but ur dad is lame

etnies4life
  21. hey Ryan! That is so cool that you care so much about cancer victims. All of my grandparents, two of my uncles and my aunt have died from different types of cancer. So I just want to say thank you! And I love you!!! LOL

Sk8erChick
  22. hey ryan that is so cool. I heard you are moving onto my street. is that true

food lover
  23. U ROCK SO HARD ON THE BOARD

George
  24. you cut your hair !

HAAAA !!!!!!

Tom
  25. Good job Ryan! You'll do the right thing...if only i i can take your range rover!!!!!!!!!

Lady Sheckler
  26. sweet

rere45
  27. hey dick look who is calling ryan a fagoot ur names is dick

alex
  28. ryan sheckler is gey i am a way better skater than him wat can he do duhhhhhhh mabey a nosebluntsliude at best i can kickflip nosebluntslide to nose manual pogo. nobody likes etnies to also ryan sheckler doesnt deserve to be on the almost or plan b or volcom team! wat a loser!!!

fallen one
  29. dude ryan sheckler is gey ive had cancer he just wants to be popular!

fallen one
  30. omg i love u omg u r so hot

Rose
  31. dont listen 2 fallen one he is being gay and u so deserve to be as popular as u r and u know it

Rose
  32. sheckler is the awesomest skter

justin
  33. EXCUSEME "FALLEN ONE" so sorry to hear uve had cancer. But ryans better than you. So NER NER.
    He isnt a loser. He deserves 2 be on that team. Volcom is hot. So's ryan. BLAGH no1 cares what you think. :]

VOLCOM. <3 . love
  34. i think every1 who is dissin ryan should check themselves and see where they are right now and see where he is and see who should be shittin on who, and that would be ryan if you pea brains didnt already realise that. and 2 every1 who thinks they are better sk8ters, do sumthin bout it, dont sit and bitch bout it! show sum ambition! he has!

ben
  35. i think every1 who is dissin ryan should check themselves and see where they are right now and see where he is and see who should be shittin on who, and that would be ryan if you pea brains didnt already realise that. and 2 every1 who thinks they are better sk8ters, do sumthin bout it, dont sit and bitch bout it! show sum ambition! he has!

ben
  36. posted same thing twice sorry!

ben
  37. hey ryan ur freakin good at sk8ing and ur insaine hahah keep being good as hell peace

brandon
  38. Ryan please chose me to have your range rover,i pretty much colette all of your stuff thanks dude you rock.

Kristian
  39. Ryan,you know i love you but you should give the range rover to Kristian the one above me.he is the only one being nice to you,and he has a lot of your signature cothing and stuff.
    signed Gretchen,or is it??

gretchen sheckler
  40. and he is and awesome skater,that kristian is!!!!!

gretchen sheckler
  41. hey ryan i am your biggest fan and dont listen to all those mean and roid people because they dont give any thing for free like you do and thats why you are my hero and i will carish that for the rest of my life and no matter what!!! love your biggest fan, Alexis M. G. p.s your awsome dude

Alexis Gale
  42. you crazy

chris
  43. YOU ARE THE BEST SHECKLER !

gabo
  44. Hello my name is Justina Warren I am 17 years old and live with my mom dad and my 21-year-old brother Jeremy. I was in the 10th grade; however, I was not able to attend classes that year because of many treatments and months in the hospital. I am now in grade 12 and back at school. I was sent by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in London, Ontario on Friday, September 16, 2005 after many tests we where told the worst news anyone would hear was that “I had childhood cancer”. I was diagnosed with T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). From September 16th to October 28th my parents and I lived at Victoria Hospital in London as I received many cancer and steroid treatments with all their debilitating side effects. After those 2 months we traveled to and from London 2-3 times a week for blood work and chemo treatments and at least once a week to the hospital in Windsor to have my counts checked. In April 2005 I had to go to Ronald McDonald house for 2 weeks going to hospital every day for radiation treatments to my head. Every day my parents administer the many medications and shots that I must receive throughout the day. The Leukemia is in my bone marrow and blood; and, after many steroid treatments, the mass is completely gone. My prognosis for recovery is good but there is always the worry that it will come back. My treatment lasted for the 2-½ years. It has been a rough and bumpy rode for me as I struggle daily to fight this terrible “cancer monster”. At times I could not walk or even move my body caused by the steroids; my blood counts would soar up and down; I developed osteoporoses, diabetes requiring daily insulin shots; I am on medication for high blood pressure, lost some hearing requires me to wear hearing aids, and lost all of my beautiful hair; I developed mouth sores and stomach pains and would vomit violently. I was just told tow weeks ago that I had a tumor in my head but through it all I refuse to let this dreaded disease get the best of me. I have not lost my sense of humor or my infectious smile As you can imagine, all of this has been a huge burden on me and my family but are strength and determination and faith in God is truly amazing and with the outpouring of love and kindness from caring people like you, I will get over this “bump in the road”. I will stay positive as much as I can. As I say “I may have cancer but cancer dose not have me!” I watch your show all the time and when I am sick in bed that’s all I do. I think it is grate that you are doing this for childhood cancer as I have lost 5 friends to this horrible monster. With generous people like there will be a cure some day.

Justina
  45. I LOVE U

ilona & Ilona & Ilona
  46. ryan "etnies4life" doesent know what hes talking about your dad isent lame i think hes pretty cool i wish my dad was like yours...Wanna trade dads
    by the way **LOVE YA**

Taylor
  47. ohh bam would shave his *** hair off with a grader just for fun or for the "Jackass 2" movie so dont worry

Taylor
  48. i still love ya bam but... ryans hotter sorry its true **LOVE YA**

Taylor
  49. u should b talkin "dick" i bet dats wat goes up ur ass everynite, so u shouldnt b talkin. u dnt even no ryan so stop hatin. u just wish u was like him.

Willa
  50. hey hey hey! so RYAN SHECKLERRRRR! you are basically my hero and i want to take you to prom! seriously no joke... and i WANT your RANGE ROVER... how in gods name do i get it?

emmmmm.
  51. ohhhhh and yall need ta stop bashin RYAN SHECKLER! hes the sweets most amazing person in the world i would die for a guy like him =]

emmmmm.
  52. I'M GOIN TO WIN

A.J
  53. yo i wanna win but im not that lucky keep skating and stop upsessing over him weird people

learn how to skate
  54. you are all fucking morons for even taking the time to post on this fags ugly range or his gay little life he is a fucking tool

ted
  55. wow to justina...i feel so bad i have luekemia and ive been in the hospital for five months but thats so tough i hope you have a good suppoort of familiy and friends behind you:) thanks ryan for helping us all out we really need it.

isabelle