As told by our very own Adam Baker:
What an experience! I've always wondered what it would be like to be on a rock tour and thanks to Linkin Park and etnies I found out. Instead of writing some boring paragraph after paragraph story I figured I would list some of my favorite and least favorite things in no particular order. Thanks again to Linkin Park and etnies, it was great!
Things that sucked
1. Uphill ramps. Sometimes the parking lot wasn’t ideal.
2. Riding in a heat wave that hit the South.
3. Traffic. 10 hours to do a six-hour drive sucks.
4. Humidity. I'm not a fan of sweating through shirt after shirt.
5. The 14-hour drive in the van with eight people.
6. Fast food on the days off. Unlike Bret I can’t stand eating that shit.
7. One-time security guards who would try to tell you what's going on with the tour that you've been on for weeks.
8. No Wells Fargo’s on the east coast. I am not a fan of ATM charges.
1. Hotels. New sheets every night are the best.
2. Not driving. I hate driving.
3. Party time in the van. We just drove 10 hours? It felt like one.
4. The catering. The best free food at all the stops.
5. Bret Walker always messing with someone.
6. Learning new stuff. When you ride the same thing for six weeks you get creative.
7. People watching.
8. The all access pass. The power that came with that pass was amazing.
9. Nick and the bus. Nick is a badass!
10. How kind everyone working on the tour was.
11. Linkin Park's live shows. Fan or not their shows are really good!
12. The crew. Bret, John, Kellen, Curtis, Nick, Pat, Steve, Charlie. Thanks! It was too much fun!