The third and final stop of the CNS 2007 Triple Crown of Surfing was a great weekend for all three etnies as they all made to the finals on each of their categories.
Jason Torres took home first place in Open and a whopping check for
$700.00 USD, Nino followed him in third position and Jairo Perez made it
all the way to the semifinals.
In Juniors, Jairo Perez took home second place and secured his overall
win in Juniors for winter three event series!
Overall rankings for the 2007 Winter Triple Crown of Surfing:
1. Luis Vindas: Reef, Billabong and Bill Johnson.
2. Jairo Perez: etnies, O'neill, Arenas and Linden Surfboards.
3. Nino Medrano: etnies, Volcom, Electric and Arenas.
1. Jairo Perez: etnies, O'Neill, Arenas and Linden Surfboards.
2. Carlos Munoz: Volcom and DVS.
3. Carlos Tascon: Carton Surfboards.