etnies X Plan B , check it now I get it! Thanks!

Region setting: EU

Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout

Euro Team Update - Next »

Team Update Madness!

Jul 31 2007 / Tuesday

12 Comments Team Update Madness!

1. What about the Con-Dom ireland tour?

Will
  2. K-LEEP loves ballsack

Sheckler Look alike
  3. Sweet, I just read that expn is webcasting the skate events. I don't have TV, so that's so cool I get to watch it!!!

aj
  4. quick sheckler look alike, go vote for sheckler!!!!!!!!

K-LEEP
  5. yea, i will just to piss K-LEEP off even more. i can see K-LEEP all hunched over his computer mutterin swears under his breathe and all hott headed and pissed off. too bad no1 cares what u think K-LEEP u bitch, ur nothing but a little bitch who shuldnt even be on the etnies site cuz u suck ballsack

Sheckler Look alike
  6. actually i post on this site to get a rise outta lil kids that love sheckler. it puts a smile on my dial:)

i bet ur just some shy little 15 yr old kid, that gets picked on every day.

does it make u feel tuff to bag people over the net??

K-LEEP
  7. who the fuck is this shecler look alike writing an angry comment about kyle leeper
    i bet you he could kick your arse in a game of skate
    stop hating ,fucker

skate or die
  8. hey skate or die, i'm talking to the person who is posing as kyle leeper u fucking dumbshit! if your gonna even try to argue with me alteast get ur goddamn story right u fucking retarded pile of horse shit. go burn in hell, ur lakc of intelligence is incredible u mindless stupid motherfucker

Sheckler Look alike
  9. Wow, what did I miss? Anyways, check out some of my shots from the AST Vert finals a few weeks ago. I'm pretty stoked about some of them, what do you guys think?

J.B. Guile
  10. what the fuckin hell is going on shekler piss K-Leep off some more than beet his ass at a game of skate

dj