2x1 in Shorts, Just This Weekend. Use coupon code: 2shorts4one at checkout and get your second pair of shorts for FREE. I get it! Thanks!

« Prev - Leanne Pelosi Inducted Into Bear Mountain Walk of Fame | Deegan at Red Bull X Fighters! - Next »

Holy Shamrocks! Back on the Horse!!!

Mar 22 2007 / Thursday

Brian Kachinsky

Kachinsky bike

Well, first thing's first; I am back on the horse again (and by horse I mean...my bike!). I was instructed to take it easy and basic for a little while, so I've ridden four times and haven't really done a trick yet. Feels really good to be on my bike, though, even though I can't ride it like I want to...for now.

etnies blog image

Holy Shamrocks! Last weekend was St. Patrick's Day and it is celebrated hard here. In Chicago, when the Christmas decorations go down, the St. Pat's day ones go up. They dye the entire Chicago river bright green, people wear lots of shamrocks, and everyone is three sheets to the wind by noon. Entertaining.

midget leprecan

Over the next couple weeks I will be attending Ratty BMX Fest in Milwaukee, taking a trip to Woodward, attending a rodeo (don't ask), watching Rockstar daily, continuing physical therapy and exploring the streets of Chicago.

see y'all soon!
Brian

7 Comments Holy Shamrocks! Back on the Horse!!!

1. I hate to break it to you,but Im the only person on this site that owns a bike.

blog hogs
  2. o.k. one of two

blog hogs
  3. he's back!lol
    nice bike man??
    is it light??
    tom gough
    u.k :]

tom
  4. http://www.www.horsesfors.org

horsesforsThe Coach and Horses Pub and Dining Room Restaurant LondonHorses For
    fee based horse classifieds for owners to list horses for sale and stallions at
    Horses For SaleHorses For Sale Horse classifieds search horses for sale by horse
    horsesfors.

horsesfors
  5. http://www.www.herbalhealthport.org

herbalhealthpor therbal nutrition and personal care productsHerbal Medicineherbal
    and conventional pharmacotherapyHerbal Medicine UsesAnd none of the uses are more
    than in medicineSambong Herbal MedicineAnd none of the uses are more potent than
    -ineKinds.

herbalhealthport
  6. http://www.jessicaalbapics.org

jessicaaalba The most popular Jessica Alba website on the interne everything you could
    want from Jessica Albaalba jessica nudeJessica Alba nude pics featuring galleries of
    celeb Jessica Albajessica alb http://www.jessicaalbapics.org

celeb Jessica Albajessica alba nude picJessica Alba nude pics featuring galleries of
    celeb Jessica.
    a nude picJessica Alba nude pics featuring galleries of
    celeb Jessica.

jessicaalba
  7. http://www.obesity-info.org

obestity-infoIf you or someone you know is obese or overweightChildhood ObesityThis
    in childhood obesity reflects a wider trendEffects Childhood Obesitymore in the yahoR
    Child ObesityThis increase in childhood obesity reflects.

obesity-info