Checking in from the great white north!
This is going to be a quick one. I figured this winter would be pretty boring since I am rehabilitating my knee and enduring this cold and snowy winter in Chicago, but in the last few weeks I...
- met a real live Ninja Turtle
- went improv belly-dancing with Chad Degroot (we pretty much stole the show...and the dancer's scarf)
- went to the top of the Hancock building with Chad Degroot (veiw pictured) and to the top the Sears tower with Danny Hickerson and Joe Rich
- stayed at the Hard Rock hotel in Miami the week before Anna Nicole Smith stayed there
- had mini beers at a mini bar (the bar, stools, and bartenders were mini) with Kevin Porter
- got a prototype of my signature frame
- my car finally hit puberty at 200,000 miles...look at that mustache! (don't be jealous Morgan) I already bought him a razor
Knee is feeling good and I will be out in California in three weeks to get it checked out and film a show for Fuel TV's Daily Habit. Hope all is well.
See y’all soon!