Team etnies headed down south of the border to Cabo San Lucas to surf, fish, and snap off some images for the upcoming etnies catalog.... We caught some fun waves (and food poisoning! Ouch!) right in front of our hotel and on both the East Cape and the Pacific side.
Keith Malloy, Aamion Goodwin, Asher Pacey, and our guide Justin Quirk were all ripping!
Awards were given for the following:
- Best dressed - Keith Malloy’s beard
- Smallest fish speared - Aamion Goodwin
- Best impersonation of a two headed fire hydrant - THEbrownblurr
- Best flying squirrel impersonation - Asher Pacey
- Best steel wool impersonation - Justin Quirk’s chest hair
Thanks to our friends Teddy's Cheer Club for providing us with the music jam!
Click the podcast button above (which will open up iTunes for ya) and subscribe to the FREE etnies Surf Podcast for viewing in iTunes and easy uploading straight to your video iPod... sooo TECH!!! Keep checking back as tons more videos are in the works!