« Prev - Treeridin! | Deegan Goes 1 - 1 - Next »

Be an etnies Girl of the Month!

May 19 2006 / Friday

etnies Girl of the Month

Would you like to be the next etnies Girl of the Month?

We’re looking for cool girls who know how to be themselves and follow their own path, whether they’re into skating, surfing, snowboarding, riding motocross or BMX, or making their mark through art, music, fashion or other creative pursuits.

Leave a comment telling us why you deserve to be the next etnies Girl along with your age and a link to your Web site or MySpace page. Just make sure to leave your correct e-mail address in the e-mail field, or we won’t be able to contact you if you’re chosen. (Don’t worry, your e-mail address won’t show up in your comment.)

You can also e-mail a paragraph describing why you should be our next etnies Girl, along with your name, age, address, phone number and a photo of yourself, to etniesgirl [at] soletechnology.com, or send it to:

etnies Girl of the Month
c/o Sole Technology, Inc.
25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105 #235
Lake Forest, CA 92609

Thanks to everyone who applies and good luck!

14 Comments Be an etnies Girl of the Month!

1. I deserve to be the next etnies girl because im not the typical middle school girl. im not high maintenence or really preppy && im not a cheerleader like most girls my age. I skateboard, surf snowboard & play other sports that my friends && other typical middle school girls do. every day i wear etnies to school && have alot of etnies && element clothes. Thats why i should be the next etnies girl of the month. Im different from everyone around me && thats what makes me, me && i think thats why i deserve to be the etnies girl of the month

alex
  2. yo, a good candidate for etnies girl would be mecha, seeing as this individual is such a little bitch and all.

K-LEEP
  3. hey well i would like to be etnies girl of the month i think it would be kool i skateboard and well i am really the only girl that skateboards in my area i have had to teach my self all the tricks i know and well sometime i wish i was alot better then i am but the only way to get there is to keep trying and dont give up thanks for your time

Megan
  4. Hey, I would like to be an etnies girl of the month because I'm a girl who competes in national amateur motocross hillclimbs and I have not seen any etnies girl of the month on here that does that. I would really like to get other girls to see that hillclimbing is just as fun as racing motocross and skating or surfing or any other sport. I also think that it would be very cool to be an etnies girl of the month! I am a girl who does not give up and I have a lot of heart for what I do! Thanks!

Lori
  5. Hey I left a comment on last months enties girl of the month thing, but I'm not sure if it worked... So I'll just say some of it again.

I'm Irene. I'm 16 years old from Australia and I started skateing about 2 months ago.

I can already Ollie, Pop shuvit, Nose manual 180, heel flip a combernation of them all and more. I don't know anyone else that skates. I'm the only girl in the area and alot of shit that happened when I was younger cause me to kind of pick fights with most of the skater guys in my area. Now they either hate me or are scared of me.

I think it's be wicked to be the Etnies Girl of the Month so that I could get to know other skaters and them to get to know me. I'd love to have mates that knew how to skate like.
    My best mates took up skateing at the same time as me, but didn't pick it up as easierly as me and have generally give up.

I never go to skate park cause most the skaters in my area are exatly friends. Sometimes I go there at night when it's dark and all the boyus have gone home. It's awesome. I love it so much cause it's so much easier than street skateing.. all the areas arounf where I live and heaps rough and shred the shit out of my wheels.

I love skateing. I love the freedom of it and I admire the skills and talents it takes to skate. My all time favourtite Skater would be Pat duffy. He's the bloke that really got me from just admireing skates to actully getting out there and haveing ago. My fave Aussie skater would be Chad Bartie. He's a legend and a great bloke too. Mark Appleyard, Leo Romeo are mad too... just to name afew.

I could keep blabing on about stuff I think is kool for ages, but I won't cause this is pretty huge as it is. I just stumbled apon this site and thought I'd crack out some words and hopefully get some girls that actually know what I'm talking about for a change.

Arra
  6. Hey its Lori again, I already left a comment earlier but I forgot to leave my age so I will leave it now, I'm 14 years old!

Lori
  7. bring back rune glifberg's pro model shoe The Tip I loved that shoe but i also wished it had g2 in the heel

bob
  8. I would liek to be the etnies girl of the month because Im just a regualr girl who loves to skate yeha sometimes i get made fun of it for it but o well its wat i love to do..im 13 im a middle class girl who loves to be with people and im the like most out going person over and im not right much more cuz i think thats about ... but whateverr...
    MeGan!!!=)

Megan
  9. Hey my name is MaryRose...and i would love to be the next etnies girl..I do skateboard but not very well...still trying...lol...i just got my skateboard 3 months ago..and i still cant ride it down da street....I am 18 yrs old...getting ready to go to college...right now im in high school..just workin with my music and studying...music is my life...i just love to sing...i write my own poems....and im getting ready to make some of my own tracks....i work in a mall...its fun because I can go to models that is right around the corner and see if there are any more pairs of etnies that i dont have...i buy etnies because i love 2 represent them everyday...however i feel...the colors represent me...

MaryRose Nieves
  10. oo i dont know if my name...email address and website went through so.....
    name:MaryRose Nieves
    email:onli1blackrose@yahoo.com
    website:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=32729483

MaryRose Nieves
  11. i think that i deserve to be the etnies girl cause i'm a regular girl who loves to skate and snowboard. i'm 14 years old and yeah i am a cheerleader but i'm not one of those preppy bitches u alwayz see on t.v. lol but i love hang'n with y friends and going to concerts. i think my favorite bands are "strike anywhere" and "motoin city soundtrack".
    i'm the most out going person any one could ever meet, thats why i deserve to be the etnies girl of the month!

marissa
  12. I'm so the etnies girl. I play roller derby in North Carolina for one of the top ten teams in the country. In January, I continued playing in a game after breaking my arm. We were looking for another challenge so, my team mates and I bribed the local skate park guy to let us in after hours for a private session wearing our quads. Now we go all the time, but the freakin little boys are always under foot. My buises from the last time have barely faded and I'm headed out again tomorrow. Skating rocks, no matter how many wheels you have.
    www.myspace.com/penelopebruz