« Prev - Good Luck Rune! | Mammoth WCI Photos - Next »

One More Euro Open Reminder!

May 12 2006 / Friday

euro open flyer

The etnies European Open is kicking off in Munich today and goes through the weekend. etnies riders Conhuir Lynn , Steve Forstner (Europe) and Tuukka Korhonen (Europe) will be in attendance. Be there if you can. Good luck guys!

5 best blog comments here after a week get a free copy of the new etnies European Open DVD! it features tons of etnies Euro team footage and more from past events and unreleased footage from the etnies High 5 video from back in the day!

38 Comments One More Euro Open Reminder!

1. First comment.

Therefore either...
    A) I love Etnies. (hence checking the site often)
    B) Can skate on my college campus, it's illegal (already got a ticket)
    C) I really really want free Etnies stuff.

All of the above. so hook me up Etnies!

Alyssa
  2. very clever....

mecha
  3. "Last night i had a wicked dream. I dreamt I beat up 8 blokes"

McB
  4. Steppin' it up in Europe. Where do all begin...

ToNyXeS
  5. München ist eine reizende Stadt...

Kristine
  6. I guess i already have it... does it come along with this months Kingpin issue? []

Francisco Lima
  7. please send free stuff to:

Can't Skate Like Conhuir Association
    4338 Poser Drive
    San Diego, CA 93580

kristine
  8. thats some picture, that fence looks dodgey as!!!!

casper
  9. Hey

Mike
  10. Etnies is the coolest thing since sliced bread...One time i couldnt eat anything for 2 days becuase i bought a pair of Etnies instead of a crappy pair so i would have some money left over for food...BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace - Mike a.k.a Shecklers 1# Fan!

Mike
  11. If i only had time, you´d find me there in Munich! Cause I love the beer, the Weißwurst and the funny lill dresses of the bavarian people! Wanna see them once skating in this nice costumes!!! Would be surely there, with my camera and THAT could be pic of the month!! Go ETNIES Go!!!

PEACE
    Skaterlady

Chrissie (Skaterlady)
  12. i wont make things all fancy and shit.. i just want stuff.

julie
  13. Thats badass...wishing my best to all the riders!

Josh
  14. is the etnies team ever gonna come in the east of europe?

mecha
  15. when you feel the adrenaline coming..Skateboarding is a wish your heart makes..

Sunamoon
  16. I look at his serious face..hearing his name , my heart is pumping..I'm even more nervous than he is..He does his flawless run..Time is going very slow..As I see the crowd getting anxious about his next trick , I see it is alright..He is doing alright..he is following his dream as I'm standing somewhere in that crowd..He is too focussed now , doesn't see me..I'm a part of his inspiration..5 seconds remaining , last trick..He goes off the floor while sweeping his body like an artist..He lands.. he finished , he smiles..And everything's back to normal..

but who am I ?

-the girl next to the skater-

Do not forget about us :-)

Vashara
  17. I know where YOU live so pay up or else....

Colin
  18. youtub

eric
  19. who won is there a website for this

casper
  20. ¡Feliz Cumpleaños Etnies!

Is it just me, or has anybody else lost all respect for Stefan?

Mattchu
  21. My boyfriend is in the semifinaaaals !

shizzle
  22. cool, top ten list please

casper
  23. ETNIES MAKE ME LEVITATE.

Tony
  24. im better than the sk8ers on etnies because im sponserd by 5 way better companies.

R.I.P
  25. niiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeee
    another contest and another chance to get free stuff. this one made me have a better sunday and feel a bit more nervous and anxious.

there are 4 DVDs more, cause one of them is waiting for me, for the comment 24. now i'll leave to make a place with the rest of my movies...and if there is no place only i have to throw away one those fils....
    p.s. can u send me a pair of etnies with the movie??? ;-)

asder
  26. i am a hot skater.

kristine
  27. kristine
  28. does anyone here go to the sunnyvale skatepark? gotta REPRESENT!!!

kristine
  29. results

1. Georges Agonkouin (FRA)
    2. Philipp Schuster (AUT)
    3. Chris Oliver (UK)
    4. Chris Pfanner (AUT)
    5. Axel Cruysberghs (BEL)

chrisi
  30. chrisi>>really?

Teodorik
  31. Hey Dude's! What up? I hope all of yall have a safe skate! :)

Ayme Harris
  32. look at these kids tryin real hard to say somethin 2 please mr etnies

sean
  33. I'm not trying to please anyone , it's just a fact that many brands or sponsors forget about the people who support the skaters , who give them hope :-)..it would be nice to be remembered to once in a while , because "we" (family , friends,girl/boyfriends)are the people behind it all.How many of the skaters would be "there" without his supporting "we".
    "We" are there in good and bad times."we" are there just for him/her.So he/her wouldn't stop following his/her dreams."we" are the ones who say: Never give up
    Think about it ;-)

Vashara
  34. HELMET: Who made that man a gunner?
    MAJOR: I did, sir. He's my cousin.
    HELMET: Who is he?
    SANDURZ: He's an A##hole, sir.
    HELMET: I know that. What's his name?
    SANDURZ: That is his name, sir. A##hole, Major A##hole.
    HELMET: And his cousin?
    SANDURZ: He's an A##hole, too, sir. Gunner's-mate, 1st Class, Philip A##hole.
    HELMET: How many A##holes we got on this ship, anyhow?
    ALL: Yo!
    HELMET: I knew it. I'm surrounded by A##holes. Keep firing, A##holes.
    So the one thing about VHS tapes was that they started to wear out due to years of rewind and play...spaceballs was one of thoes vids as i kid i could not get enough of..hahaha Barf, anyway another vid i had when i got older was the Etnies High 5 video..and to people that have not seen it if you like to know about mid 90's history of skating watch it..the legends of today are on the vid plus some legends of that time that have gone on with there lives, but they all came together to have quick parts with some really classic footage all rocking Etnies..but that video has seen way too many VHS players..and has been on moves from ireland to canada and back a few more times..So if there is unreleased footage then that is something to really have and keep. You know i have not been back to europe in a few years.. but it's great now that a skater can have a career while in europe..it used to be you had to come to the states to make it..but with teams having Euro teams and contests like the european open..cheers Etnies for that by the way.. a kid can come up and have a chance to make it in skating, and it's great you put an international page up to keep everyone in the know of what is going on..etnies has always been a big part of skating (i rocked the intercities a lot)The etnies team now is a real joy to watch live..and i got to see the full team minus
    bastien a while back.. i hope in the future another Etnies vid is in the works...it would be an amaizing project to do...cheers etnies..im off.

CDM
  35. who won the dvd's ?

Crazy dick
  36. Sehr guten site. Alles arbeitet deutlich(klar), schon eben storungsfrei. Wer machte? Vielleicht vom Weg?

glucophage
  37. entertainment13.html

education
  38. This is one of the best sites I have ever found. Thanks!!! Very nice and informal. I enjoy being here.

sexual-health