THE NEW LO-CUT - CHECK IT NOW I get it! Thanks!

« Prev - Tampa Pro!!!! | Taste of Chaos In Alternative Press! - Next »

Who Knew This Guy Had Digestive Issues?

Mar 9 2006 / Thursday

preacher

For like 20 years now, late at night flipping channels, I've seen this dude telling me to send him money and talking about God and stuff. It was always pretty boring. I guess I missed this episode though. Seriously folks, farting is never not funny.

26 Comments Who Knew This Guy Had Digestive Issues?

1. numero uno mi amigo

7. lolol :D

Francisco Lima
  8. OMFG tha irs so freakin funny lol but ir is very stupid to

aled
  9. FARTING N SHECKLER ROCKS THE WORLD

JOEY RIZZUTO
  10. DID I TELL U I HATE MIKE LARACCO I THINK HE SUX AND STUFF I JUST HE NEEDS 2 RETIRE AND GIT A LIFE KK WELL EVEN THO THIS HAS NUFFIN2 2 DO WITH THIS BLOG
    CHECK OUT MI WEBSITE IT IS AWSOME!!!!REALLY IF I GIT ANY EMAILS PLEZ LET ME KNO !!!
    SOLITAIR145@AIM.COM
    just click onm i nmae i can tell u how 2 git sponsered

JO3
  11. just click on mi name up top^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

joey
  12. nvm i ment if thereis like anyadvice 4 i website plez lev a email kk
    solitair145@aim.com

joey
  13. wel h there!

ryan22
  14. NEVER make fun of the preachers.They are God's chosen"well most of them".

bob
  15. THERE NOT MY GODS CHOSEN.

LEADDON'TFALLOW
  16. the bob dude is right, some people God has chosen to teach his stuff and some just come to say bullshit. I personally think that this dude isent trippin but ya never know either ways it aint right to make fun of people like that in cold blood. just think of it this way, how would it make you feel if some body was talking trash about ya like that. i really bet you wouldent appreciate it, so next time just think my brothers.

romeo_g
  17. sometimes I use my finger to make my farts whistle...

buckchocolate
  18. MY GOD PUT THAT SHIT UP THEIR SO I CAN LAUGH MY ASS OFF.

LEADDON'TFALLOW
  19. Hello Romeo and Bob. I agree with the both of you. My name is Deane and I am age 19 female, will be 20 in 4 months, and I am a little bit ticked off at what etnies is doing. I do not like all the suggestiveness I see as I believe it causes people to make immoral and indecent choices in life that are ultimately unhealthy. It is something I surely will not let my future kids near and I say this as a future mother and a future parent.

And no, you never insult preachers.

And as an adult, I have sometimes been outraged as what etnies has done and from time to time have been tempted to legally sue.

I am a Judeo-Christian Independent Baptist and also a fervent Christian who studies her Bible often. I know that a lot of what enties does is contrary to the Holy Scriptures.

Also, new scientific evidence proves that God exists. This is called Scientific Creationism in joint with Intelligent Design, which is not philosophical or mere theory as some have claimed but is actually based upon pure science. And I have heard that over 500 scientists have signed a new paper form debunking Evolution altogether or seriously challenging Darwin.

No, you do not insult your Creator or His servants in any way.

DeaneRenata
  20. Excuse me -- I am 18 going on 19. Sorry for the age mix-up.

Buckchocolate, Lead -- that's enough you two.

DeaneRenata
  21. Deane,

Also, new scientific evidence proves that God exists.

I call bullshit! Cite your sources!!

First of all, I have heard... is a *horrible* way to start out something that you're trying to convince other people of..

Second, let's see this paper.

Doja
  22. DEANE, CHOICES ALWAYS WERE A PROBLEM FOR YOU. WHAT YOU NEED IS SOMEONE STRONG TO GUIDE YOU. DEAF AND BLIND AND DUMB AND BORN TO FALLOW, WHAT YOU NEED IS SOMEONE STRONG TO USE YOU.. LIKE ME, LIKE ME. IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR SOUL TO HEAVAN, TRUST IN ME. DON'T JUDGE OR QUESTION. YOU ARE BROKEN NOW, BUT FAITH CAN HEAL YOU. JUST DO EVERYTHING I TELL YOU TO DO. DEAF AND BLIND AND DUMB AND BORN TO FALLOW. LET ME LAY MY HOLY HAND UPON YOU. MY GODS WILL BECOMES ME. WHEN HE SPEAKS HE SPEAKS THROUGH ME. HE HAS NEEDS LIKE I DO. WE BOTH WANT TO RAPE YOU. JESUS CRIST, WHY DON'T YOU COME SAVE MY LIFE. OPEN MY EYES AND BLIND ME WITH YOUR LIGHT AND YOUR LIES.

REV. MAYNARD
  23. If jesus comes back will kill him again. Know really why do people wear crosses. Thats probley why jesus has'nt came back. Hes like dad i'm not going back over there, there still wearing crosses. They totally missed the point. When they break out the fish hey maybe.

Cenner 666
  24. IF YOU BELIEVE IN A RELIGION I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE IN GOD. YOU WERE BROUGHT UP CHRISTIAN. SO YOU BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN GOD. YOU GROW UP JEHOVAH YOU BELIEVE IN THE JEHOVAH GOD. WERE DOES IT END. HOW ABOUT WE ARE ALL ONE CONSCIOUSNESS, EXPERIENCING ITSELF SUBJECTIVELY ,THERE IS KNOW SUCH THING AS DEATH. LIFE IS ONLY A DREAM AND WE ARE THE IMAGINATION OF OURSELFS.

IMAGINE
  25. Wake up Deane Renata. Imagine no heavan or no hell below. above just blue sky. What a concept.

Dreamer.
  26. Deane seriosly love get a fuckin life. I DONT BELIEVE IN SHIT SO WHO GIVES A FUCK WAT ANY OF YOU THINK. Deane, Romeo and bob should get off the etnies site and have a 3 sum. Romeo can stick it in bobs fat arse and Deane can lick Romeo arse hole. So go suck a phat one poofs

Ure all fucked in the head