FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50. I get it! Thanks!

« Prev - Markku Wins Bronze! | etnies Girl Skaters Sweep The Global Assault! - Next »

Sheck Wins $30 Gs In Oz!

Feb 13 2006 / Monday

sheck oz

Congrats to Ryan Sheckler for burying the competition at the Global Assault contest in Australia last weekend. He took 1st and Ronnie Creager took 6th!

"I feel really good," said Sheck, "I don’t know if I expected to win but I definitely expected to skate the way I did and how it all ended up was fine.”

sheck oz 2

Can Ryan take Tampa Pro too? We'll find out in a month.

The etnies Girl crew did outstandingly well also! Congrast to Elissa Steamer for taking 1st, Evelien Bouilliart, for 2nd, and Lauren Perkins for snatching 3rd even with that busted up ankle! Go team go! Way to own that podium!

37 Comments Sheck Wins $30 Gs In Oz!

1. I watched the live webcast and the jam session format was the most fair, legit and open format skateboard competition ever. Sheckler again proved he is the best, no matter what the haters say. He kicked everyone's ass!!! No one even came close to pulling off the type of tricks he was hitting. Nice, very nice.

aj
  2. Sheckler rulez

Kate Metcalfe
  3. YESS!!! CONGRATS RYANN!! WERE PROUD OF YOU AND RONNIE!! GOOD JOB BOISS!!

HOLLYFRANCIS
  4. 4th
    Congrats shecks!!!!
    it was obvious u were gonna win!=)

Samanta
  5. man im gonna be straight up bro............. i watched the webcast ......... you did so many flippin sweet tricks............ but im still not convinced you deserved to win...... but i still give you props for that victory and those nice tricks.

the critic
  6. crtic,

who do you think should have won?

beck
  7. rock on sheck you kill competion.

kylar
  8. great job!! u rock like omg!! jp
    ~jordan~

Jordan
  9. i dont think sheckler should of even skated, he could just appear at the contest and he'll win cuz hes so good, anyways CONGRATS SHECKLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billy
  10. GO SHECKY GO!!!! wish i was there to se u do those awsome tricks u eeeffiinnn rock (dude) u are the most koolest guy on the planet i think without u the world wouldn't be good rock on shecky hope u kick ass at the tampa pro u rule CATCH!!!!!

shan
  11. GOOO RYAN I SAW U WIN IT WAS SOOO DAMN AWSOM U R DEFIENLTY THE BEST SKATER THER IS
    GO NYJAH I CAME SECOND BUT HOO GIVS A DAMN UR 11 YEARS OLD!!!!!
    INCREDIBLE 16 AND 11 YEARS
    U GUYS AR TOTTALY AWSOM

JOEYRIZZUTO
  12. hey gongrats man...
    keep it up & and most of all keep it fresh...
    Go Ryan Sheckler
    Go etnies team woot woot

Fedias
  13. ya sheckler
    yessssssss
    comment me on my xanga...click on my name

my sis is a loser
  14. aww. good job cutiie.

Jagoda
  15. Ryan nice job doll,dam you are one kickass skater keep doing it.

GrindQueen723
  16. Yea Ryan's the best! Keep winning!

ur hot
  17. i earn more than that in one night-fly 2 amsterdam-red light district-pick up my money from my bitches-play with them-fly back to scotland-congrats anyway as for nyjah huston he should go pro hes pure minited.but i can kill snowboarding il be going pro next year burton or nitro

Alasdair
  18. what can anyone expect from ryan he always does his best and shows everyone how it's done
    love u ryan congrats!!!!!

Mery
  19. good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aj
  20. holy shit sheckler is amazing.
    bitch just won 30 grand too, who needs school when u have more money than your parents

ha dick
  21. rock on you are so bad ass I love you you rock

L.O.V.E Ryan's sk8er girl

Ryan's sk8er girl
  22. Congrats RYAN!!!!!!! You Definatly Deserved To Win. You Did Some Sick Tricks. I've Been A Fan Since You Became Pro. You Inspire Me So Much Thank-You..... I Hope To See You In Tampa... Later Peace...

Heather
  23. ryan sheckler rox my sox ttly =)

<3 me
  24. OH THATS SICK MAN GO SHECK

Lauren
  25. go ryan !!

rhonda
  26. dude, sheckler rocks he is my idol.He is my hero i mean we are the same age but just seeing him skate is just awsome.But thats my dream is to become a pro skateboarder.thanks u rock ryan.

jimmy franceschi
  27. man... u all sound lyk lovers.... sheckler is a great sk8er but nyjah came so close... he or sheckler had the boat... would of been hard to say... but ppl who say no one came close... were u watching the same contest... i was there n there were other sk8ers that were up there

will
  28. wat about david gonzales... god damn columbian sml guy.. wat a freak... neva heard of him and the kid blitsest.. well done man

will
  29. Ryan is really talented in all but I think it should have been a tie. I mean what 11 year old can skate as good as if not better than a pro. He k-grinded the euro gap hubba. No one touched that thing. Ryan kickflipped the thing to flat and nyjah did it too. Ryan only did a front lip on the thing, nyjah said back lip. I 'm not really mad at ryan for winning cuz what would an 11 year do with all that money anyway, save it for college?his dad would probably spend it for him.

berry
  30. you know what would have been tight.Ryan steps up to the mic and tells the judges that nyjah desreves this.His popularity status would quadruple with the girls!!!
    play on playa!!!

berry
  31. wow there isnt any comments dissing on sheckler this time, wow first time ever
    ye sheck

ha dick
  32. Man, finally people atleast give him props for winning, I say YOU FCKING RULE SHECKLER!

Nikkiesp
  33. Sheck u rock! U should win every comp! U r a sk8n legend n many people's hero!

Vix
  34. hey guys thanx i just got bac a photo shoot at lake forest school it was pretty intense well peace

ryan sheckler

ryan
  35. hey ryans so cool and i think hes a banging skater and he will go far cuz he keeps trying and hes hott!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....................................................O AND PPL IM A GURL !! I JUST SAID THAT BECUZ OF MY NAME cuz its deven

deven
  36. HAHA ryan is the best. hes such a bitchin skater. hope he does great for the rest of his life. love ya babes im out

Taz!!
  37. ryan deserves everything he has.he is a hard worker and skates consintally,no wonder hes a pro!keep it up shecky!!!

kaci