Black Friday-ish Offer: Get Your Second Pair Of The Jameson 2 For FREE! Use Promocode: JAMESON2X1 I get it! Thanks!

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST

« Prev - F'east Tour In TWS! Rune, Arto & Bastien! | Destroy Stuff And Ride For Free! - Next »

Airplane Jump Of Death!!!

Feb 9 2006 / Thursday

Almost rollin' it over.

Y’all are going to see it soon enough on TV, but yesterday I drove out to this crazy airplane graveyard, out by Lancaster, CA, with Trigger to watch Seth Enslow film for the TV show “Stunt Junkies” on Discovery Channel, where he would jump over a jumbo jet. Trigger even brought his bike out, hoping to get a photo of him jumping over the airplane to hang on his wall.

Trigger

The whole plan was for Seth to jump over an old broken down jumbo jet first thing in the morning. But we got to the site in the morning and the landing still had a solid hour of building to go before it would be ready. Trigger jumped in a loader to help out course builder Brian Manley, who was in the dozer. But while pushing some dirt, Trigger’s loader almost slid off the side of the landing and rolled over! It took some digging and a chain pull from the loader to get it safely out.

Seth and Trigger started practice at a gap of around 100ft, then pulled it back about 15 to 20 feet at a time until they were jumping about 180’ and there was room enough to fit the 150’ long jumbo jet between the ramp and landing. Once everything was in place, Seth hit the gap and.... What? You didn't actually think I would give it away, did you?!

Keep checking back and I'll keep you posted on the “Stunt Junkies” TV schedule so you can find out what happened!

33 Comments Airplane Jump Of Death!!!

1. Only another 130 ft and he'd match Ryan Capes.
    But hey, still pretty decent, When is Seth ever going to nail a flip or a 360, I think his days are numbered.

Shit disturber
  2. not the biggest jump ever, but i think its just cool that Seth went over a freekin airplane! it looks cool. let me know when it will be on tv so i can watch.

Joe
  3. DUDE, SETH IS THE SHIT, IF YOU SAID, THAT SHIT TO HIS FACE HE WOULD BREAK YOUR JAW. WERE DO THINK RYAN LEARNED TO GO BIG. YOU GOT METZ THE GODFATHER OF FREESTYLE AND SETH MUTHA FUCKIN ENSLOW THE GOD FATHER OF GOING BALLS OUT! WHY DO THINK THEY GOT ENSLOW AND NOT RYAN? BECAUSE DISCOVERY KNOWS SETH CAN PULL IT OFF WITH NO PROBLEMS.

BORNDIRTY
  4. Ref Borndirty: I doubt he could break my jaw, lol, anyway,the only thing Seth is capable of breaking is his legs due to the fact that he doesn't take the time to calculate jumps or the run ups properly, unlike ryan who currently holds the world record. He achieved this by accuarate calculations and effective training. Ryan does not require to throw in planes or trains etc. He just went the distance hands down. Plain and simple. Metz, lol, obviously you have not revised your home work, ie, Pastrana, Twitch, the list goes on. Whos name are you going to bring up next?
    Honestly I respect all the names, maybe I just like getting a rise out of clowns like yourself!

Shit disturber
  5. Ryan Capes does kill it!

John
  6. They probably got Seth do to the fact that they couldn't afford Ryan!

RIPPER
  7. WOW! SHITTALKER I DID'T KNOW YOU WERE RYAN'S WIFE. WHEN DID YOU GET THE DIVORCE FROM BOBBY KNIEVEL.

BORNDIRTY
  8. Ref Born stupid, I realize your annoyed with the fact that I'm correct with Ryan vs Seth and your most likely upset with the matter. Do you even ride? Keep telling yourself one day you'll throw a leg over a bike, as soon as your done riding your sister!

Shit disturber
  9. TURD DISTURBER,I'VE BEEN RIDING FOR ABOUT TWENTY YEARS NOW.I'LL HIT ANY GAP OUT THERE ANY TRAIL OUT THERE. IF YOU LIVE IN CENTRAL CAL OR COME TO THE AREA I'LL PROVE IT. I HAVE A 05 CRF450R. I JUST CALLED YOUR BLUFF,AND FUCK WHO DOES'NT RIDE MY SISTER.

BORNDIRTY
  10. So you do ride your sister? When you say any gap or trail, are you talking about riding your bike or sister? I'm sure she has some big gaps and dirty trails! Nothing like keeping it in the family out there in the states? eh?

Seen as I live in Canada it's unlikely we'll ever figure out who's the better rider but, keep me posted on your sister, she sounds like she's good for morale!

Shit disturber
  11. DUDE, IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA YOU PROBLEY ONLY GET IN TWO OR THREE MONTHS OF RIDING. YOU SHOULD STICK TO PLAYING HOCKEY, OR BETTER YET FIGURE SKATING. LEAVE THE RIDING TO THE MEN. NOW I KNOW WHY YOUR IN LOVE WITH RAYN. HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL COME TO YOUR WEAK ASS COUNTRY. I RIDE DIRTBIKES ALL YEAR LONG. WHEN I'AM NOT HANGING OUT AT THE BEACH. FUCK I EVEN RIDE THERE! WELL I'AM OUT DUDE, I'AM GOING TO GO RIDE MY DIRTBIKE. AS FOR YOU HAVE FUN FREEZING YOUR ASS OFF WHILE SHOVELING YOUR DRIVE WAY, SO YOU CAN GO PRATICE YOUR TRIPLE AXELS AND SHIT. GIVE RYAN A KISS FOR ME!

BORNDIRTY
  12. Who's Rayn? You uneducated kook!It's obvious you have never been to the West coast of Canada as you can ride all year long. It seems whenever I have an encounter with an american, I'm always left with the same impression. Yous all pretty dumb down there aren'ch boy! To put it in your own words. Have fun riding on the kiddy track and I can't beleive you admitted to fucking your sister! If she's anything like you I bet she talks dirty and can swallow a mean load.

Take er easy my american friend!

Shit disturber
  13. Come on kids, settle down or I'll turn this car around right now and nobody will get ice cream!

Chris
  14. You both sound like posers to me.

M.A.C.
  15. that is fucking crazy

bastien
  16. Give a shout to all the mx pros for me and tell them they're all crazy and i'll be there with etnies someday

Kyle
  17. that's fucking crazy man

Kyle
  18. ur all gay faqs

your mom
  19. i could do better...on a thumpstar. lb represent

max
  20. hey,BORNDIRTY u may have a good time making afun of people who dont have da same advantages as u bt i bet any money u arent even half as good as u say u r muthafuka!!!
    u probs dont even ride lmao n anyways wot ryan has done is better than what u could do ...biatch!!!!!!!!
    (scotland rools!!!)

chaka
  21. Hey I am a Gurl and I ride a dirtbike so does my friend Olivia and my two little sisters! So Why should we leave the "Riding" to the "men" when i can ride pretty darn well! also look at Sara whitmore she is a pro supercross rider!!! i dont mean to b mean but it is true.

~Haley~
  22. Anyone know if Seth is considering going for the world record again?

250 ICH DIEN
  23. Ryan Capes is nothing more then a bitch made punk.
    For you to cyber suck him off is even worse. This kid has really did nothing in my eyes but follow what the OG's of the crustys showed him. Their blood and pain paved the way for every rider on the planet. Im sure your a McGrath fan also. Im willing to bet your rocking out to your Green Day CD while tugging your worm looking at this bitch known as Capes. Shit Dis your a waste of oxygen, do us all a favor and slap your mom for shitting out such a worthless poser bitch. CANADA IS THE ASSHOLE of MOTHER EARTH SO TAKE OF EH! One more thing before I go......The only thing cool about canada is tarence and phillip SO FUCK YOU IN YOUR FACE UNCLE FUCKER

Myballsyourchin
  24. ah he he he he ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LET SETH RIDE whats a tux from canada look like BLUE JEANS and A BLUE JEAN JACKET SO TAKE OFF YOU HOSER

Myballsyourchin
  25. HELL FUCKIN YEA. SHIT DISTRURB IS RYAN THE TAKER OR THE GIVER. WITCH ONE OF YOU LITTLE BITCHES TUCKS EACH OTHER IN AT NIGHT? ARE YOU A RAMP BITCH TO LIKE YOUR OLD MAN CAPES? CAN'T EVEN HIT A100ft DIRT TO DIRT GAP WITH OUT BLOWIN THE FUCKIN LIP OUT. DOIN YOUR TWENTY FUCKIN RUN UPS. TELLIN EVERYONE I'LL HIT IT THIS TIME. STICK TO THE RAMP CHAMP, AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE HILLS.

AMERICAN
  26. HEY, I KNOW YOUR READIN THIS SHIT DIS WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER BACK BITCH. YOU GOT RYAN'S COCK IN YOUR MOUTH OR WHAT?

AMERICAN
  27. shit dis is to busy watching canadian olympic curling HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET SETH RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE OFF EH NO WAY YOU HOSER

Myballsyourchin
  28. haley quit your bitchn and get in the kitchen and make me some pie bitch whats the smartest thing ever to come out of a womans mouth MY COCK (BOING) Whats a woman do when her watch breaks NOTHING THERE IS A CLOCK ON THE STOVE !!!!!! WHAT DO YOU SAY TO A WOMAN WITH TWO BLACK EYES NOTHING YOU TOLD HER TWICE ALREADY

Myballsyourchin
  29. I BET SHIT DIS LOOKS LIKE JOE DIRT IN A HOCKEY JERSEY hahhahahhahahahhahah THAT OR RADIO (boing)

Myballsyourchin
  30. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CANADA SUCKS MORE THEN MEXICO WET BACKS AND LUMBER JACKS COULD WE HAVE PICKED WORSE COUNTRYS TO BE BY?

Myballsyourchin
  31. I dont mind taco benders really! they pick good fruit

Myballsyourchin
  32. Q. WHY DOES SHIT DIS HAVE A MUSTACHE AND A MULLET? A. SO HE CAN LOOK LIKE HIS MOM.

AMERICAN
  33. Seth is the man. I hear capes weres his nanna'"s pantys for good luck when he rides.He needs all the luck he can get . Big mouth shame he cant back it up.

Barto inksliner