« Prev - etnies Holiday Festival! | etnies Holiday Festival 2006! - Next »

Deegan Disposable Hero Movie Trailer

Dec 18 2006 / Monday

Get Deegan's new movie Disposable Hero today, or enter to win an autographed copy right here at etniesmotox.com.

Enter here.

12 Comments Deegan Disposable Hero Movie Trailer

1. YO YOUR NOT DISPOSABLE PEACE ECM

EAST COAST MULISHA
  2. haha thats for sure. no one could replace deegan or the mm!!1

joe
  3. I respect brian deegan he is a hero and he is awsumly good at what he does him and twitch are the most well respected freestyle riders i no and i am a girl and i have a motorbike and i would do any thing to meet them or ride like them its my biggest wish xx

Taya Munro
  4. BRIAN DEEGAN IS SO MAD HE IS A MAD BITCH mulisha rider 4lyf i ride moto's with Taya and nothing can ever stop that LATE NIGHTS FIST FIGHTS BACKFLIPPING DIRTBIKES from rach & Taya YEW!!!!!

rachel kulk
  5. Deegan...love him or hate he is the real deal & deserves respect. He truly is a pioneer of freestyle and is if you know him a down to earth guy who likes to get whipped. Thanks for keeping us guessing Deegan!

Sean Patrick
  6. long live the two-stroke.
    Deegan is an attention whore.
    All freestylers are.
    None the less, he does know his way around a motocross track.
    And that is worthy of respect.

elroy
  7. Brian is a good man. He stands for what he feels, he is real, he can ride and I have grown to respect him. Trust me, I have known Brian longer than most, Deegan is the truth. I did not think freestyle was legit in the begining, I was announcing Supercross and was tunnel visioned at the time. As I expand my carrer, I understand and allpaude the entire freestyle movment, for the most part, they have put motorcycles further into the main stream, and that is the truth. SX and Freestyle keeps motorcycling in the fore-ground and on TV. Deegan, to you and the Melisha...I thank and salute you

Larry Naston
    Announcer / Daytona SX, Mammoth and the McGrath Invitational
    P.S. Call me Deegan!!!

Larry Naston
  8. man this gye is a fighter he never gave up man he is good

corey bishop
  9. deegan is a true hero to me i have a moterbike and i just broke both the bones in my wrist iv been put off riding for 6 to 8 weeks and i thort that was bad to deegan thats his way off life i respect deegen more the any other moto x rider in the world!

alec
  10. Brian is down to set it off. Alot of these guys just don't have that suicidal ballz out wide open Metal Mulisha style. The whole arsennal of these guys dominate fmx. Their is no question he is a die hard born to ride threat, don't underestimate this dark force.

Willy red balls