The New Scout Hot Coral, View it here! I get it! Thanks!

« Prev - Leanne Pelosi Blackcomb Video on TW Snow | Ali's New Pro Model! - Next »

Rain + Beaumont = Ditch Work!

Nov 28 2006 / Tuesday

Our boy Slarf got the only riding photo of the day on a step up by where we parked! Blowin' up!

Trigg's clapped out ride was lovin' the chocolate cake!

When I heard the weather forecast on Sunday I thought there might be a chance... when I saw the rain falling Monday I knew the dirt would be good... when I sent out a text message to 20 people on Monday night about an early morning Beaumont session and only about 6 of them said "hell yeah!", well, I knew everyone else was pussin' out and we were still charging it! It was on!

Trigger Gumm, Cameron Steele, Fluffer, Ox, Ian Mac (etnies designer), Slarf (San Clemente bike mechanic master), and me (etnies web guy) were the only ones with nuts enough to ditch work and session the hills. It was well worth it...the dirt was perfect!!!! (Actually, Ian and I are the only ones with real jobs...hope we're not fired!)

It's not often you get dirt this good, so we left the jumps alone for another day. Today it was all about the hill and cliff climbs! I think Fluffer and Trigger made about $20 betting against Ox and Cameron if they could make it up a couple different hill climbs! All I can say is I'm so pumped I just picked up a new CRF450 for all the Beaumont trips soon to come! Next time, when it's all green and perfect, we'll get the whole crew out there and get some sick riding photos! Promise.

11 Comments Rain + Beaumont = Ditch Work!

1. Hell ya! Can't wait to get back on my bike and shred! You guys just got me in the mood again! Thanks for pumping me up etnies!

MRileyM
  2. That's not right? Truth is that Trigger got whopped by PAB on the hill climbs! It may be time for the $500 hill climb session. Party ride session next time it rains, even better than the Crazy Horse!

Lurker
  3. going from $5 to $500 eh? balzy! cam got smoked by a fluffer and a guy named after a horse! ouch!

sounds fun when is the next ride??? i'll quit my job!

joe
  4. Dam man I want to go next time here is my number 909-514-2541 send me a message next time you go your bigest fan easy rider

easy rider
  5. Hey thats so cool I wish I could take off work and go do that cool stuff, Here is my number 909-541-2154 please send me a messeage next time and I will meet up with you guys your bigest fan easy rider

easy rider
  6. Wish I could ride with you guy's! When is the next ride day? I have always wanted to ride with Trigger Gump, he is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And how about that Guy Cameron, I just read he is going to be the spokes model for SCORE Offroad Racing! That is way cool!! I think he dyes his hair.
    Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt
  7. So sick! I'm gonna try and get out there sometime this week too...By the way, the new ads look really rad...you guys are definately on top of the game. Keep it up!! Etnies 4 life.

JakeFMX6
  8. i was riding the hills the other day and saw you guys its cool to see industry people riding for once and not talking p.s. sick step up

barf
  9. come out to reche canyon sometime

Mark
  10. look aby its you in the last picture ahaha

josh
  11. good thats a heaps hot dog..
    i could tear u up fuker.look it has more balls then you :P.yer thts right stick that in ur pipe n smoke it.!nar you know i love you matey

aby