etnies X Plan B , check it now I get it! Thanks!

Region setting: EU

Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout

Euro Team Update - Next »

The etnies Seed Project!

Nov 14 2006 / Tuesday

The Seed Project Kyoto tee

In an effort to reinforce its commitment to the environment, etnies is proud to unveil the etnies SEED Project, a unique collection of apparel and footwear made of sustainable and recyclable materials that reflect our responsibility to give back to the planet, for Spring 2007.

With the purchase of these products, 1% of the proceeds will be donated to benefit environmental organizations that etnies believes will plant the seeds for the future of action sports, humanity and our planet.

1% For the Planet is an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet. Members donate at least 1% of their annual net revenues to environmental organizations worldwide.

34 Comments The etnies Seed Project!

1. thats cool

brad
  2. i'd beat

Luke
  3. Sound like an awesome plan and etnies can definetly pull it off. I would be stoked if I could get one of those!!

Henningh
  4. Perhaps donating more than one percent though would give more back to the enviroment. Just an idea.

Whitney
  5. Think about it though...if they make 3 million in sales off the Seed Project, that is $30,000 that is given to an environmental cause. Which could equal roughly about 40,000 square acres of Rain Forest saved. Not bad. A little is better than nothing. But you're right, even 3% would be better, but hey, its something.

MAC
  6. yeah!6 lol hey whitney and mac u guys do have a good point but still its pretty sick!wow alsome so far every ones bin onley talking about skateing and not swearing and talking trash thats a ALSOME change and thanks Jimmy & crissy(artos f/s flip photo blog) u guys hear wat im sayin you guys rock!!!
    pease ryan

ryan
  7. most definately....i'm luv'n that idea
    and thanx, ryan, 4 finally say'n sumthen bout the swear'n my lil sis cums on here and gets in trouble cuz a it

LEWZR
  8. yea i know i hate all the people that swear all the time. on behalf of the etnies blogger community i would like to apologise about the 'lingo' that goes on around here. i won't mention names (#co!ugh#)...deane. what?

K-LEEP
  9. hahahaha omg.. 1 percent??

nooiioi
  10. Its sick!

brittanyy
  11. Was that an insult K-Leep or a compliment or neither? Because I don't quite understand you.

I just have a hard time thinking it really is the real K-Leep posting, because he really does talk that way and if given the chance I am sure he would "let loose" and reveal his true colors, which are not all that pleasant. I have been talking to you too long now so I know you somewhat. That must have been a K-Leep poser. Seriously, I have a hard time imagining the real K-Leep would apologize for any bad content because he seriously does not think it's bad in his own mind, it just conflicts with other people's beliefs and standards of living.

And being that I am behind a computer screen it's not I can see anything over there.

But thank you for not cussing or swearing. Lewzr has proven my point.

I was ignorant to how much money Etnies makes. Three million was a lot more than what I had in mind.

I have no idea what lingo means, I have never heard of that word until now.

Now if only people spelled with correct grammar...

DeaneRenata
  12. *Scared face*

Alright, who are you and, what have you done with K-Leep?

Rofl.

DeaneRenata
  13. deane, k-leep was being sarcastic. his whole comment was outta sarcasm. get it?

oh and the shirt looks cool

sk8rchik777
  14. rofl?
    rolling on floor laughing.

pimp?
    pissing in my pants.

man i'm good

sk8rchik777
  15. No actually, I could not tell that it was sarcasm, from the receiving end here it sounded rather RUDE regardless if he meant it to be that way or not that is the impression I got.

Yes, I said rofl because my last statement was a joke and I thought it to be quite funny, the phrase "Ok, who are you and what have you done with so-and-so?" Like on the movie Ever After when the King asked his son the Prince that question.

I actually, I did not know that pimp stood for that. I thought when people said pimp they were talking about doing bad things to women.

SERIOUSLY!!!!

So pardon if I am not updated on every little trendy fashionable term on the Internet!

And your post also comes across to me as being rude. It's the impression I am getting, like you are trying to stick me or something. Unless I keep on mis-interpreting other people's posts, but I don't know how to read them any other way than how I read them, my own way.

DeaneRenata
  16. fuckin hippies...
    boooo

john
  17. deanerenata lingo pretty much means a different language

crissy
  18. haha ok...

Dear DeaneRenata,

I'm so sorry I was being rude to you. I didn't mean for the comment to affend you in any way. Please accept my dearest appologies.

Love,
    sk8rchik

P.S. How are those sword fighting lessons coming along?

sk8rchik777
  19. lol i'm glad u agree k-leep

LEWZR
  20. NOT!!

LEWZR
  21. Dear Deane,
    i'm real gled u agree wit me cuz itz just stupid cuz people aviosly havn't relizd u can get ur piont across witout profanity

LEWZR
  22. P.S. that means without cus'n(not being rude)

LEWZR
  23. hey lewzer,
    fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

sk8rchik777
  24. whats rong wit u? i dont give a crap if u curse im just askin that u cut down

LEWZR
  25. jk so y u wanna tick me of cuz it not workin

LEWZR
  26. that is if ur try'n lol

LEWZR
  27. o and theres one e in lewzr jk spell it how u want

LEWZR
  28. lewzr, im not really sure what ur on about... i know ur prolly like 14, but before u start trying to tell people how to spell, why don't u concentrate on how to write clear sentences.

K-LEEP
  29. i agree, k-leep. i think i'm gunna start revising and editting her comments. i always engoy their reaction from that.

sk8rchik777
  30. trhdfghgfh

elmo_contreras
  31. hey whats up? im at school and its really boring i have nothing to do.

crissy
  32. I think the shirt looks sweet also...but i don't think i'll ware whits. I Guess i could buy for the holodays lol (at least im doing my part to help preserve the planet.)

Katie O
  33. thats fucking sweet!!!

hey katie o

zippy a.k.a morgan
  34. wow dat is mint by the way am sellin Etnie Bastins $20 call 07810603004 if you want em call nar ask for stezza but hurry nar

sk8rboy