THE NEW LO-CUT - CHECK IT NOW I get it! Thanks!

Region setting: UK

Subtotal: £0.00 Checkout

Chase Dehart's On The Move - Next »

Video Linkage!

Oct 19 2006 / Thursday

feasttws

Thrasher posted up some etnies Euro Open video from August and Transworld has a Flip Feast tour clip up too! Go watch 'em now!

30 Comments Video Linkage!

1. firsttt!

sam
  2. sweet footage!

etnies+2
  3. woah!

etnies+2
  4. who has aim?? tel me ur aim i need another buddie

dood
  5. Holy Fuck!!! I got something to tell you all right now, and I'm not fucking lying either (so dont accuse me of lying). I just got a call from my bro at 6:30 tonight and he asked if I wanted to be sponsered. I said if it shows that chicks can actually skate sure why not. so basically what I'm trying to say is that I JUST GOT SPONSERED!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, what now? Next I'm gunna go pro and you'll see my name in lights "Taylor (last name cannot be anounced)". And you all will be like 'Hey, I remember talking to her on the etnies site'. I'M SPONSERED I'M SPONSERED!!! NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE!!!

sk8rchik777
  6. I need to ask why my posts are not being posted when I submit.

DeaneRenata
  7. There is not a duplicate comment there you fag board.

DeaneRenata
  8. Taylor, I don't know if it was you, but that girl who said to me, "Ooohhh, you're 19, you're so big and bad" when I am in fact 5 or 6 years her superior is a rude little offensive snot who does not respect the older people in life. There is a difference between the adult and the juvenile, mainly more priviledges and responsibilities. She probably does not even drive a car yet or have ever had her own job like I have, rofl. I resent it when little 12-year-olds brats backtalk people who are almost 20!

DeaneRenata
  9. DeaneRenata
  10. i thought u never swore/cuss in comments.

K-LEEP
  11. man of this etnies site u gotta earn the motherfucken respect, it don't matter whether ur 12 or almost 20.

REPRESENT 'in DA HOOD NIGGA DEANE RENATA CAN LICK IT
  12. ya ya dats true

K-LEEP
  13. It wasn't me who said it. But I remember reading it.

sk8rchik777
  14. im only 11 and i can switch flip tre flip and hard flip is that good for 11??

dood
  15. but i can only ollie 7 because it hurts my feet to go any bigger than 6

dood
  16. hey sk8er chick how old r u??

dood
  17. That's cool!

LRS
  18. what's cool?? u mean ythe video??

dood
  19. 16

sk8rchik777
  20. woh!!!!I cant even do an ollie and i am 14 only because i did't get into sk8 boarding until i was just about to turn 13. i can do a switch flip and a 360 but i just can't get the hang of how you do a fucken ollie!!!!!

josh
  21. what i ment to say was i am 18 years old

josh
  22. ok... well when you've been skating for seven years and have practically been skating with pro's your whole life. then you better be good. i'm better than most of the guys at the skate park and by the time i get there they all stop skating just to watch me for some odd reason. You know what's fun to do? fs bluntslide kickflip.

sk8rchik777
  23. if u can't ollie in 7 years of skating, then ur a fucken idiot

K-LEEP
  24. even if you cant ollie in one year then you're obviously not trying hard enough.

sk8rchik777
  25. Raulnjc
  26. "Earn the respect" is something I would have been punished for with my father. I said that to him once and he said I was wrong because he is the parent and I'm not. Had I ever challenged him I would have been punished. The adults in my church view me the same way, that if I say something snappy back them them, I might be reported to my mother or another authority older than me. The older do not put great emphasis on the younger, actually. And my comment was only in the context of a juvenile or a child backtalking or being rude to an adult which is frowned upon in our modern society no matter where you go or what belief system the adult holds.

JacquelineDeane
  27. One time my 16 year old sister was sassy to a guy online who was 33 and he negatively condescended to her and talked down at her because he still classifed her as a kid and not yet an adult or his equal so this viewpoint is not only shared by me but is also held by other adults out there. Fag is not classfied as a cuss word in my household so what you said is pretty strange to me. So no, I have never cussed or swore before.

DeaneRenata
  28. The more conservative anti-liberal adults out there like me think this way. When you turn 18, which is the legal age for adulthood, adults will lift the bar on you and start treating you like their equal because you will be a fellow adult just like them. The more stricter ones will let you call them by their first name for the very first time and will start treating you more like a friend and will loosen up around you. But until then, perhaps not.

DeaneRenata
  29. sounds old fashioned to me, if some 30 yr old had a go at me, i would punch him in the head and say 'take that nigga'

K-LEEP
  30. thats weird. fag is a cuss word at my house and i get yelled at for saying it. (heres something everyone laughs at) my uncle was gay and he went to sanfrancisco and then was diagnosed with AIDS. he died shortly after. he was funny though. he liked shopping and he carried around a little pink leather purse.

sk8rchik777