NOW: Free (Ground) Shipping On All Orders Till The End Of The Year! I get it! Thanks!

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm PST

« Prev - etnies Girl Happenings This Weekend at GvR! | Arto Takes Over TWS! - Next »

Dew Tour Gallery!

Oct 18 2006 / Wednesday

runesheckdew

Uncle Clifford, our skate TM came through with some photos from the Dew Tour in Orlando! Video footage to come soon!

18 Comments Dew Tour Gallery!

1. u lil gangsta sheckler, check out freddy in the background

K-LEEP
  2. sheckler is the best skater i have seen n is soo in to it
    go sheckler

brittany
  3. Britanny, maybe you should watch skate videos instead of Xgames or dew tour, then you'll see that he's not the best.He is really good but the media gives him so much credit!It's not his fault but it just bugs me that them fags be doin that shit. Only Sheckler can put a stop to it and I doubt he'll do that!
    Bastien was ranked #1 in the world when he was 16 but you didn't hear the Xgames talking about him!

berry
  4. i love Sheckler he is a great skater and reall sweet:]

RumorHasIt
  5. Berry, you're my idole.

sk8rchik777
  6. sheckler is so consistant and fast.. thats why he is so good!

Mike C
  7. Ryan's awesome! you can see that by how many msgs he got lol

LRS
  8. Ryan Sheckler has to be the best sk8er. He doesnt just do it for the fame he loves sk8boarding. And he earns all the credit he gets. And he is also the hottest thing on this planet!!!

jellybean88
  9. hay berry? Or watev. Ur name is Bout ur comment on ryans sk8ing skills? Can you do the things he does? Coz if u cant you shuld just shut the fuck up. And stop being such queer. The media gives him credit because he deserves the credit. Honestly why wuld sheckler want to put a stop on that. That’s his career you fn retard!!

Rocco
  10. oh yah && ryan sheckler's hott.
    if i got the chance, id fuck him.
    but that will never happen sooo yah.
    does anyone know if he has a girlfriend????

rocco
  11. yeah berry ryan killed it at dew tour in orlando and he took second there, and i dont know if its just me but he is the only guy iv seen pull out a back flip in the middle of a street comp, so berry so u should just shut the hell up and realize that whatever skater u idolize isnt the best!

ME BITCH
  12. Since most of ya responding back to what I saisd are
    little GIRLS!!!! I'm not gonna make anything out of it.

berry
  13. Actually I am gonna back up what I said. I never said he can't skate. HE IS BETTER than me, and... I said the "broadcasting" media gives him too much credit. They doing it too cuz they makin millions, probably billions out of him.
    Remember the little kid with dreads, this kid is 11 YEARS OLD and skates like a pro but nobody at the Dew Tour said nothing cuz he wasn't there for thast two events...
    WHy hasn't he won a Tampa PRo contest since he's so great, why didn't the regs win last year, why isn't he competing in Euro contest that have big money to?
    Why hasn't he put out a banging skate video?
    WHy hasn't he won Rookie of the YEar or Skater of the year for Transworld or Thrasher, cuz I belive thet "great skaters" are the only ones that get these recognitions.
    By the way, my idol skater is Bastien Salabanzi.

berry
  14. Ryan Sheckler is trying to outdo the birdman with his 100+ contest wins; he even said he would like to and there's nothing wrong with that. I know he loves skateboarding and I respect him for that but don't be fooled by the media, they just looking for the best way to make money and very few (Colin McKay, Matt Dove...) tells it how it is because they know it will always happen. Skateboarding has seen it happen multiple times and for some reason, nobody wants to put a stop to it, they just enjoying the ride, living for the present because when they(dew tour,Xgames) stop caring, only the true soul skaters will still live this lifestyle.
    SKATE OR DIE MOTHA F*CKAS!

berry
  15. ryan sheckler is an awsome sk8r he is my idol

ska8rgirl
  16. When I come on here the posts all look similar. Like a mirror house at a carnival. I see the same topics repeated over and over and over again in each thread. The only place the Ryan Sheckler fans are not consistent in are their posts: non-creative. Needs discussion variety.

DeaneRenata
  17. Dude, ryan's wicked $!CK! and all of u "sheckler haters", can suck my BAWLLZ!

ryan's my main man! YEAH BOI!

3tniesk8r
  18. OMG i totally agree with 3tniesk8r.... accept the whole bawllz part (cuase i don't have any (sorry u had to hear that..lol)) Ryan Sheckler ROX!!!

It's on like a freak town