The New Fall Apparel Collection Just Arrived - Shop Now I get it! Thanks!

« Prev - Twitch Wins Gold! | The Joe Rich Interview - Next »

Happy Birthday, Evelien!

Jan 30 2006 / Monday

Evelien Bouilliart and Lauren PerkinsBirthday girl Evelien (right) with Lauren Perkins

We’d like to wish a very happy birthday today to etnies Girl European team skater Evelien Bouilliart. Happy Sweet 16, Evelien!

15 Comments Happy Birthday, Evelien!

1. ur hot

Jerry
  2. happy birthday evelien!!! i soooo wish you were my big sister (i'm 13) b-cuz we'd skate every day and never fight.

Kinsey
  3. hey! happy birthday, evelien...so what do ya in belgium for fun on your birthday when ya turn 16? (just curious) hehe! oh, and is it just me, or does lauren look A LOT like lindsay lohan in that pic (just a thought) ;)

justina walsh
  4. Ha! Great, a pic of TWO under-age hotties.. yep, ya guessed it, I'm 19 :P

Whattup, Evelien? Have a kick-ass b-day, yeah, and have some fun tonight, aigggghhhhhhhhht?

Ben
  5. sweeeeeet! hahahahahahahaha! it's, like, your BIRTHDAY! yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh! hey! let me design you a pair of kicks, I PROMISE they'll be fetch! :)))))))

malissa downing
  6. like OMG! I like totally wish I was like 16! That would be like awsome!! LOL.........well, I sk8 and I totally rock so yeaya!! member my b-day ya'll!!

Bay
  7. no-no-nooooooooooooo! i have to be the one that designs them b-cuz i already know that evelien's favorite color is baby blue. :D hey justina walsh, you're right about lauren, she actually kinda does like lindsay lohan in that picture, but she doesn't look like her in real life though.. i've seen lindsay lohan in real life before and she's so totally gross, so i guess sayin' that lauren looks like her in that picture is kinda like an insult or something hehe!

Kinsey
  8. Hells yeah! Happy birthday, girrrrl!!! Where's da party?! How 'bout my place? (no checkin I.D.'s at da door) yeah, real & in the feel like nobody will. Ha! Hey Kinsey, bring your sexy lil' 13 year-old ass 2 Ha! Ha! Ha! ;p

L.A. Playa'
  9. uhhh, maybe later... right now i'm busy watching winter x games on tv. ;)

Kinsey
  10. hell, I'll design you a pair of shoes

Cuz
  11. happy birthday, evelien! you're my favorite sk8er i wanna design you a pair of calli's

kristy koepp
  12. Whuttup, Evelien?! Remember me? Oh well, I know ya don't love me HaHaHaHa! My best to you and all da crew, and just keep doing dat tang ya do. ;)

Pace!
    Stiches

P.S. Laurrrrrrrrren, what's good? Yeah, all dat n' a bag o' chips HaHaHa!

Stiches
  13. Pozdrowienia :)!

Claudja
  14. yeah, evelien.. what she^^^ said. :)

olivia abernathy
  15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Evelien! I Wuv u so much! Sorry, I would've written earlier, but I had surgery and have been in the hospital like forever. I still feel kinda shiy, but every day I feel a little better :D

HuGs 'n KiSsEs