The New Fall Apparel Collection Just Arrived - Shop Now I get it! Thanks!

Region setting: EU

Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout

Euro Team Update - Next »

Some ASR Recappage!

Jan 25 2006 / Wednesday

signingetnies team signing!

cullenTW Biz editor, Cullen, experiencing some cleave!

There were 20th anniversary parties, autograph signings by the etnies team, handrail contests, new pros added, secret shoes floating around, hot chicks, new products, free stuff and much much more. If you missed it, try weaseling your way in this coming September. The photo gallery has more for you if these photos aren't enough.

old logosOlder-than-you etnies logos

enjoi etniesenjoi etnies: Louie and Arto

sheck and schaeferSheck and Brian Schaefer

asr assFishnets!

steamerElissa gets down!

arto clydeClyde Singleton asked Arto to sign his iPod

tempsEd was there

leoSo was Leo

leeperLeeper's foot is almost out of the cast...for now, he's keeping it mellow

elevatorSkateboarders + beer + hotels = mayhem. in this case the elevator got blitzed with mashed up granola bars...

35 Comments Some ASR Recappage!

1. etnies sucks!

poop
  2. and why do girls that try to skate think they're hot when you get smelly and shit after skating and no guys like that in a girl, so dont try

fgghgfh
  3. fgghgfh, quit saying all this shit. What the hell is wrong with you? you said that on the Tampa Am one and once again, WE REALLY DON'T CARE. So get over yourself and face the facts. You are just upset because girls can skate better than you!!! It's not a male dominated sport anymore! I really think girls are better anyway(besides Ryan Sheckler, he is really, REALLY good and not just cause he is hot) so shut up whoever you are cause you are just hatin on people who don't care

skaterchick
  4. poop you suck and a lot a of guys like girls who skate ok so i have not much 2 say cause skatechick said it already so yeah GO Etnies !!!!!

Ryanlover-punk-sk8rchick
  5. and you guys know what else? im down with the fact girls can skate. thats awesome. cuz they can show up guys like fgghgfh. And Im a guy.

P.S. etnies rules!!!!!!!

adam
  6. OMG
    etnies do not suck they hav RYAN SHECKLER HE KICKS ASS BIG TIME

P.S i hope i win the logo contest

joey rizzuto
  7. yeh n skater do rock... there the only chix that i like so click on my site n tell me ure msn addy

joey rizzuto
  8. wtf was that fucker talking about up there. i'm a girl and i can def. skate way fucking better that ass.

jacquelyn
  9. Guess who is the best skater in the world........RYAN SHECKLER!!!!! Ryan, you kick the biggest ass ever and you are my fav skater!!!

P.S. you are sooo sexy!!! The finest damn guy I have EVER seen!!!

skaterchick
  10. Hey Fudgenuts! Ryan,you kick major ass! Keep on winning! And remember RKO is the best wrestler in the WWE,bitches!

RKOisminebizitches
  11. RKO is Abbi's okay so leave him alone!!! In case you people don't know who RKO is he is the best wrestler in the WWE (besides TRISH) and the hottest(besides JOHN CENA) so back off bizitches cause abbi's man is RANDALL KEITH ORTON!!! Later

sk8rchick
  12. Woooooooo! That's right,Kayla! And everyone knows that Ryan Allen Sheckler is Kayla's man b/c he's the best pro skateboarder ever.Cuz me and her got Randy and Ryan pimpin w/us in my Mercedes Benz! Holla holla playa! And unless you want a chick kick to your head and you want your face RKOd in,I suggest you believe us,bizitches.

RKOisminebizitches
  13. you are hilarious chick!!!! Ok just so everyone knows she is the wrestlerchick i am the sk8rchick kk and Randy is her man and Ryan ( i wish ) was mine!!! that's right we live in cali so we can just go visit them anytime we want lol

sk8rchick
  14. haha that's right chick kick,we live in Cali and I saw Randy the other day walking down the street cuz you know the WWE is here this week so I was pimpin w/him and he told me he loved me! And I thought I saw Ryan too.

RKOisminebizitches
  15. yea wit who??? and where was he at??

sk8rchick
  16. W/his g/f Lauren and some of his skateboarding buddies.He was eating at a local resturant downtown LA.

RKOisminebizitches
  17. J/k he wasn't w/his gf.He was w/his skateboarding buddies tho.

RKOisminebizitches
  18. you girls are freaking retards

meluvulongtime
  19. a couple of pointers:
    1. Girls can't skate 4 shit
    2. Ryan Sheckler is a lil bitch
    3. Etnies still rocks even if they didn't have sheckler
    4. i wish i was at the ASR (to suck artos dick)
    5. Girls can't skate for shit
    6. those girls in da photos are da shit bra
    7. I love Leo
    8. where da hell was bastien
    9. girls can't skate for shit

fgfgfgf
  20. theres nothing wrong with girls that skate,bitches.
    theyre hot except for the ones that look like dudes. even they are pretty tight. ETNIES, KEEP KILLIN SHIT!

MarcAss
  21. shut itfgfgfgf u bitch

my name here
  22. ryans an awesome sk8er i like runescape my name on runescape is almostman619.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

my name here
  23. JESUS OF SUBIRBIA

my name here
  24. RELIENT K

my name here
  25. FaLlOuTboy

my name here
  26. RYAns AWESOME

my name here
  27. wrestling is where gay swetty guys have exceptions to tuch each other

my name here
  28. u kids waste ur time leaving messages for kids who could care less about what all of u have to think, this message board has nothin to do with skateboarding, its just kids trying to piss each other off, u kids r all posers who r caught up in the commercial side of skateing, POSERS!

wow look at u guys
  29. shut your face fgfgf girls can skate i blade and i think its cool watching the girls skating on da extreme channel and wow look at u guys what are you dong on her wasting your time then it does have something to do with skating it a etnies website

becky
  30. hey becky, the guys got a point all u guys do is bitch, i dont think that has a place in skatin, they should stop this mess board for a bit until people learn to stop being posers and that bitching wont make skating any better, good job man, opend my eyes

good idea
  31. actually yea now i read the comments people made it does get quite bitchy it is kinda loosing the whole idea about skating sorry wow look what you guys said but it is annoying guys saying gurls cant skate

becky
  32. i agree with becky and good idea cos this website can get quite nasty but i spose its what other people think and thats what this website is for

ben
  33. hey i skateboard and so do most of my friends and i bet they can skateboard better then most guys can

Marina
  34. I agree with fddgre or whatever his name is girls should watch us skate then hang by our sides when we win contest they shouldnt skate I could beat any girl. girls that skate think there guys and theyre NOT

Max
  35. you girls shouldnt be skating you should be wearing clothes like those fishnet girls and hanging by us champions.

Max