Although he dislocated his shoulder a month ago and was not going to race this weekend, Chad Reed
went ahead and won the first round of the U.S. Supercross Series this weekend at Anaheim Stadium anyway!
had a couple crashes in practice early in the day, but rode good in the main and ended-up in third.
has moved up to the 250cc class! He was riding fast all night, but in the main event, he high sided and had a very hard crash in the left sweeper. Grant was able to get up and walk away after being on the ground for several minutes. Hes currently in 2nd place in the points for the 250cc World Title.
went down hard at the second round of the GFI Winter Series at Perris Raceway. He accidentally clipped the side of an optional jump, causing him to swap out and slam into the face of another jump. According to Dave Pingree, who was on the scene, Alessi stayed in that spot for the rest of the moto, and appeared to be unconscious for at least five minutes. He suffered multiple cuts and bruises, although early word says that nothing appears to be broken.
THQ AMA Supercross Series Season Standings
1.Chad Reed, Dade City, FL, Yamaha, 25
2. David Vuillemin, Murietta, CA, Yamaha, 22
3. Tim Ferry, Dade City, FL, Yamaha, 20
4. Mike LaRocco, Corona, CA, Honda, 18
5. Michael Byrne, Temecula, CA, Kawasaki, 16
6. Tyler Evans, Canyon Lake, CA, Suzuki, 15
7. Damon Huffman, Valencia, CA, Honda, 14
8. Ezra Lusk, Bainbridge, GA, Yamaha, 13
9. Kevin Windham, Centerville, MISS, Honda, 12
10. Ernesto Fonseca, Murietta, CA, Honda,
20. Grant Langston, Murietta, CA, KTM, 1
THQ AMA Supercross Series 125cc
Western Regional Season Standings
1. Ivan Tedesco, Murietta, CA, Kawasaki, 25
2. Nathan Ramsey, Menifee, CA, Honda, 22
3. Stephan Roncada, Lake Elsinore, CA, Kawasaki, 20
4. Andrew Short, Colorado Springs, CO, Suzuki, 18
5. Troy Adams, Brooksville, FL, Kawasaki, 16
6. Josh Hansen, Elbert, CO, Yamaha, 15
7. Brock Sellards, Sherrodsville, OH, Yamaha, 14
8. Travis Preston, Hesperia, CA, Honda, 13
9. Greg Schnell, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Yamaha, 12
10. Christopher Gosselaar, Victorville, CA, Honda, 11