What, you mean you haven't bought your tickets yet? You say they're just
too expensive for a day of high quality music? Well, Etnies is here to help
Just answer the following questions correctly (YES, this is a test to see
whether or not you really deserve to win), and you could be the owner of
a pair of tickets to the 2002 Coachella Festival (held April 27th and 28th
in Indio, California) PLUS a whole bunch of CDs from all of the bands repping
Etnies at the festival. Two runners-up will receive the CD pack as well,
which includes releases from bands like:
The Chemical Brothers
Now answer these questions:
1. What was the name of the first pro-model skateboarding shoe ever released?
2. What is the name of Mike Vallely's new video?
3. Where did the number 23 come from on the Sal 23?
4. What was the name of the band that Bjork was in before she was a solo
5. What band did Oasis once claim to be better than?
6. What was the name of Siouxie & Budgie's side project?
CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
Pick your Coachella date (PLEASE NOTE: travel and accommodations are NOT
included, so you've gotta be able to get yourself there):
Saturday, April 27th
Sunday, April 28th
For more info on Coachella and the full artist line-up, go here: coachella.com.